NFL Thread

aujeff11

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

Are the recovering from the super bowl curse finally or will they get screwed in the playoffs?

Starting Safety DJ Swearinger was cut from the Redskins today. Many felt he was a pro bowl snub. Apparently he’s been trashing the coaching. 

Cant wait to find out who gets him. Have a hunch tbe rich will get richer. 

Wow!!! If he picked it up and fumbled, he probably would’ve been cut. Turned into the best play all year possibly.

15 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Wow!!! If he picked it up and fumbled, he probably would’ve been cut. Turned into the best play all year possibly.

I stand corrected. 

Does this rule exist at every level, @WarTiger?

Another Panther QB blindsided and out ...Kyle Allen formerly of TAMU and elsewhere having a good day but took too many hits in just one game.   OL line should be sued for non-support or something .    Sure would not want to be a QB for that team....

• Like 1

My personal FAVE receiver Steph Diggs went over 1000 yards and 100 receptions for tbe season. The Vikings had two 1000 yard and 100 reception receivers, Dalvin Cook, Latravius Murray, Kyle Rudolph, Treadwell, and a decent defense and their team still stunk. Why? Because of their stupid decision to back a truck full of cash into Kirk Cousins’ driveway.

Thats like @GwillMac6 kind of stupid 

25 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

My personal FAVE receiver Steph Diggs went over 1000 yards and 100 receptions for tbe season. The Vikings had two 1000 yard and 100 reception receivers, Dalvin Cook, Latravius Murray, Kyle Rudolph, Treadwell, and a decent defense and their team still stunk. Why? Because of their stupid decision to back a truck full of cash into Kirk Cousins’ driveway.

Thats like @GwillMac6 kind of stupid 

That's kind of harsh Jeffery.

4 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

That's kind of harsh Jeffery.

Gwill and I go way back. It’s cool. One of these days when Lebron is gone we will be friends again. Until then, I’m gonna pick on him. lol

• Like 1