NFL Thread

aujeff11

8 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Should’ve been Cam smh

All because a broken down old warhorse hitched himself to an all-time good defense who were allowed to go headhunting on Cam with impunity for the entire Super Bowl. 

Soooooo frustrating. 

I'm pulling for Burrow, though. I like the kid. He's like if McCauley Culkin did D*ck in a Box

image.jpeg

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

All because a broken down old warhorse hitched himself to an all-time good defense who were allowed to go headhunting on Cam with impunity for the entire Super Bowl. 

Soooooo frustrating. 

I'm pulling for Burrow, though. I like the kid. He's like if McCauley Culkin did D*ck in a Box

image.jpeg

Yeah and I just realized he’s gonna have to go up against Von Miller too. Shoot this defense might not be better than that broncos defense but it’s pretty dang good.

Edited by WFE12
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Yeah and I just realized he’s gonna have to go up against Von Miller too. Shoot this defense might be not be better than that broncos defense but it’s pretty dang good.

Aaron Donald gives me nightmares. 

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Aaron Donald gives me nightmares. 

Well on his way to becoming the GOAT defensive player

• Like 1

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

So glad Brady is finally retiring but good lord this news cycle is going to be interminable. 

Hate that he is doing this the same year Big Ben retired.  Going to ruin that ballot for Ben

• Like 1

Since I posted about race relations in the NFL......gruden stuff, black coaches fired with good performance, black coach fired in no win situation, black assistant coaches that are over qualified and successful can't get hired, and now this law suit. 

But I was race baiting

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Since I posted about race relations in the NFL......gruden stuff, black coaches fired with good performance, black coach fired in no win situation, black assistant coaches that are over qualified and successful can't get hired, and now this law suit. 

But I was race baiting

And Brian Flores literally had to sacrifice his career in order to speak out and really try to get something done. I really hope that he's able to.

Man. How dumb these teams were to not give him and other candidates a legitimate interview. Like, not even from a racial point of view but just in terms of due diligence. Get the guy in a room and give him a chance to change your mind. Damn. 

• Like 1

Flores failure to turn Ross in for illegal acts until Flores was fired will come back to haunt him. RICO is criminal and Flores by his own allegations was part of the enterprise. Bizarre.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The Matty Ice era begins in Indy. Best of luck to him. 

Anxious to see where Atlanta goes from here. Definitely can't assume that there's no dropoff.

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

The Matty Ice era begins in Indy. Best of luck to him. 

Anxious to see where Atlanta goes from here. Definitely can't assume that there's no dropoff.

Baker? He’s also rumored to be a candidate to back up Brady. 

8 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Mariota. Not sure how I feel.

I saw that after I posted. Baker has more potential in my opinion. I think if he’s in the right offensive situation he’d do really well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aubearcat said:

I saw that after I posted. Baker has more potential in my opinion. I think if he’s in the right offensive situation he’d do really well. 

I agree. His ceiling is sky high. We saw it up close, unfortunately.

11 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I agree. His ceiling is sky high. We saw it up close, unfortunately.

Yup, along with Joe Mixon and DeDe Westbrook 

• Like 1

A lot of interesting moving parts this offseason.  KC gets Smith Schuster, Allen Robinson joins Rams and possible Odell rejoins, and Tennessee gets Robert Woods which is perfect for what they wanted Julio to be last year and he's the best blocking receiver in NFL for Henry. The biggest move IMO was Lael Collins going to Cincy to protect Burrow.  Big big get in free agency that gives options for the draft. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AUBwins said:

The biggest move IMO was Lael Collins going to Cincy to protect Burrow.  Big big get in free agency that gives options for the draft. 

Agreed. Huge.

1 hour ago, AUBwins said:

Didn't a RB change hands somewhere too?

Fournette visited the Patriots but the Bucs gave him a new contract. Just announced today. Not sure about any others.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sad tragic news about Dewayne Haskins, QB for Steelers.  If you haven't heard, he was killed early this morning after getting hit by a truck (I think he was a pedestrian).   The kid was 24 and had a great opportunity to push for a start to open the season with Ben gone. 

• Sad 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Foosball is back!!!!

a120e90f-03ce-4eba-8bb6-2d32d72ee338_text.gif

Edited by AUBwins