where is Kap?   

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, AU64 said:

where is Kap?   

AD.gif

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

How bout dem WHO DATS!?!?!?

I think I heard a WE WANT BAMA chant breaking out just now in the dome!!! I think that would be a heck of a game!!! hahahahaha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

I think I heard a WE WANT BAMA chant breaking out just now in the dome!!! I think that would be a heck of a game!!! hahahahaha

For an Auburn fan that is, Brees would make Tua look like a baby seal. Lol.  Saints would destroy Bama.  Even if Ingram tanks it to help out his fellow turds.  At least Kamara couldn't care less about destroying Bama after the processing out.  Haha. 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, AU64 said:

How many passes did 17 drop for the Panthers today....dang......hard to believe an NFL professional could do that and still have a job..  So another loss by Panthers to an inferior team...

KJ injury ☹️... 

Yeah, Funchess dropped 5 passes today. I think he only caught 2 or 3. 4 of his drops were for first down that would have extended drives, the other was a TD. He should never be in that WR1 spot considering Moore and Samuel are outplaying him by a lot.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

It would be delightful to see bammer get a spanking.

• Love 1

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Trubisky’s improvement between year one and year 2 has been impressive. He will have a nice career. 

I jinxed him too. 

Tua is going to have a helluva game while I’m at it.

• Haha 2

Ok so are we gonna start looking at the bears as legit conference championship contenders? Khalil Mack is getting a strip sack like every other game. This dude is ridiculous. 

13 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

PRAYERS freaking UP to Alex Smith. Dude is a consummate professional and has been nothing but class his whole career. He could of easily called it quits with how tough he had it in San Fran before Harbaugh arrived. I hope he comes back from this. He was well on his way to leading the Skins to a division title.

fg.gif

• Like 1

This is the biggest game since the Super Bowl

Let’s do this

Edited by aujeff11