aujeff11

NFL Thread

Recommended Posts





7 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I also believe the media is going to screw Brees out of another MVP. Poor guy. 

Not if I keep jinxing everybody.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Barnacle said:

This MNF crew is absolutely terrible. Tessitore is doing his best, but Witten is unbearable and Boog isn't much better.

JOE T is the freaking man. College football is a lot less fun without him. Thank goodness nasily voice sean mcdonough is not doing MNF anymore. But bad for us as he is back doing college football lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

This MNF crew is absolutely terrible. Tessitore is doing his best, but Witten is unbearable and Boog isn't much better.

How in the hell did ESPN think Witten was the answer for MNF? He is embarrassingly bad.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CR said:

How in the hell did ESPN think Witten was the answer for MNF? He is embarrassingly bad.

Big name. It was going to be either him or Greg Olsen. They both were the last 2 people in the running for being in the booth.

Edited by GwillMac6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

JOE T is the freaking man. College football is a lot less fun without him. Thank goodness nasily voice sean mcdonough is not doing MNF anymore. But bad for us as he is back doing college football lol.

Somehow I can easily see you being a Joe T fan. Kindred spirits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Big name. It was going to be either him or Greg Olsen. They both were the last 2 people in the running for being in the booth.

I read that Louis Riddick wanted the job. He would be great.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Big name. It was going to be either him or Greg Olsen. They both were the last 2 people in the running for being in the booth.

It's just incredible how bad it is when you compare them to Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth.

As I say that...another defensive TD. Unreal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CR said:

Somehow I can easily see you being a Joe T fan. Kindred spirits.

hahahaah AND OF COURSE I love Gus Johnson the excitement GOAT. Kindred spirits is correct for both.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...