NFL Thread

aujeff11

4 minutes ago, CR said:

I read that Louis Riddick wanted the job. He would be great.

That would of been incredible. I bet he is doing that next year instead of witten. If he does not get a front office job before. Riddick is my favorite football analyst at ESPN pro or college. (well besides my one true love. ROOOOOOOOOOOOOMO!!!!!!!! lol)

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 1

Those 2 days he was with them makes the LOYALTY RUN DEEP!!!!!!!  lmao

• Haha 1

KC’s offense seems to be the most electric of the two, but I also think they’re playing the worst defense. 

5 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

What a crazy game 

Yes it is and when you don't care who wins it's fun to watch the back and forth. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Mahomes and Goff are just incredible. Mahomes already has 36 touchdowns on the year and Goff is getting closer to 30. To put that in perspective John Elway never had one 30 td season in his career.

• Like 1

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Goff....TD

Glad he made up for it. 

Just now, aujeff11 said:

KC’s offense seems to be the most electric of the two, but I also think they’re playing the worst defense. 

Agreed. Hill is what pushes them over the top IMO.

Just now, gr82be said:

Yes it is and when you don't care who wins it's fun to watch the back and forth. 

Well since Sean McVay is our next head coach I hope he wins!!!! I hear he is growing tired of LA and wants to come to wire road and Auburn!!!! lol. Sauuuuuuuuces say his Fiance is a big fan of the small town life and hates LA so fingers crossed fam she calls the shots!!!! hahahaha

sean.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Well since Sean McVay is our next head coach I hope he wins!!!! I hear he is growing tired of LA and wants to come to wire road and Auburn!!!! lol. Sauuuuuuuuces say his Fiance is a big fan of the small town life and hates LA so fingers crossed fam she calls the shots!!!! hahahaha

sean.jpg

But do we really need to put our hopes on another guy with a pretty fiancee. The current one isn't working out so well. :dunno:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

Glad he made up for it. 

Agreed. Hill is what pushes them over the top IMO.

Goff is a stud and averaging 27 fantasy points for me.

As far as Hill, I give more credit to Reid. He has a pro bowl RB, (now)QB, WR, and TE playing lights out. His system is humming.

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Goff is a stud and averaging 27 fantasy points for me.

As far as Hill, I give more credit to Reid. He has a pro bowl RB, (now)QB, WR, and TE playing lights out. His system is humming.

No doubt about Goff. I'm just harping on him because I'm invested in this game.

They are so dangerous in these short yard plays because of all the options you just mention. So many possibilities for the defense to consider.

Just now, Barnacle said:

They are so dangerous in these short yard plays because of all the options you just mention. So many possibilities for the defense to consider.

Yep. Mahomes stats are going to wallop Brees’. Poor guy (again) but Brees system isn’t going to ever make him look like this. 

Arena football without the arena. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Another thing. Before Pederson last year, teams rarely went for it on fourth down on their own side of the field. Now teams do it all the time now and don’t think twice about it. Think of tbe extra possessions that the former greats would’ve liked to have if their stubborn coaches would just let them go for it. 

Edited by aujeff11

Gerald Everett the TE who just caught the Touchdown is a alum of South Alabama. Even South Alabama knows how to use the Tight Ends better than Gus and AU!!!!! lol :[

• Like 1