NFL Thread

aujeff11

Just now, djg0017 said:

How does this shape the MVP landscape for Mahomes, Goff? Mahomes had several costly turnovers but played out of his mind. For me, Goff gained some ground he had recently lost, but Mahomes didn’t lose any traction

Goff won’t win it. He has Gurley and some voters won’t let go that he has tbe best back in football. Plus he doesn’t play as sexy as Mahomes. Mahomes and Brees are more deserving so far. Brees should be the MVP but Mahomes will eat Brees’s stats for breakfast, so we will see..

Why Brees should be MVP is because he doesn’t turn the ball over unlike Mahomes and plays exceptional within his system. He beat the Rams and didn’t have a TO.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Goff won’t win it. He has Gurley and some voters won’t let go that he has tbe best back in football. Plus he doesn’t play as sexy as Mahomes. Mahomes and Brees are more deserving so far. Brees should be the MVP but Mahomes will eat Brees’s stats for breakfast, so we will see..

Why Brees should be MVP is because he doesn’t turn the ball over unlike Mahomes and plays exceptional within his system. He beat the Rams and didn’t have a TO.

I’m all on board for Brees obviously, but I agree it’s pretty much a two man race from here on out. Brees is playing at monster pace from an efficiency standpoint and Mahomes from a production standpoint. Production will always win that battle, but Brees will likely win some former players’ votes out of respect. I think if Mahomes continues his pace, he’ll win as media darling.

Just now, djg0017 said:

I’m all on board for Brees obviously, but I agree it’s pretty much a two man race from here on out. Brees is playing at monster pace from an efficiency standpoint and Mahomes from a production standpoint. Production will always win that battle, but Brees will likely win some former players’ votes out of respect. I think if Mahomes continues his pace, he’ll win as media darling.

Brees deserves a win for all the times Manning stole it from him. I hope he wins. Only thing in his career that is missing.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Brees deserves a win for all the times Manning stole it from him. I hope he wins. Only thing in his career that is missing.

I’d like for him to outdo Brady age-wise, but an MVP + Super Bowl, and I think he should call it quits. I’m just ready for his sons to grow up!!!! Just go ahead and start the Brees family legacy already gah

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, djg0017 said:

I’d like for him to outdo Brady age-wise, but an MVP + Super Bowl, and I think he should call it quits. I’m just ready for his sons to grow up!!!! Just go ahead and start the Brees family legacy already gah

He needs like 26 TD passes to break the TD record. I’d love for him to break that record and win all of the above.  

Would be a nice way to end his career on top in every aspect of the game despite the fact that he was always voted second best and undervalued. 

17 hours ago, Barnacle said:

Don't forget there were a bunch of points off of turnovers tonight 

What did I see from KC....five turnovers......sounds like the defense was doing much more than it's getting credit for....:dunno:

On 11/20/2018 at 6:51 PM, WFE12 said:

Very true

Shows how much of a monster Sean McVay really is. WOOOO!!!!!!

Can’t forget what Mike Martz once said about McVay:

What is he, a couple of months older than Jared? They hired a buddy for Jared. The NFL has nothing to do with being the friend or the buddy of the quarterback. You’ve got to coach them and work them hard with respect. But buddy? And this guy is a quarterback expert? An offensive expert? Wait a minute while I puke. Right, he’s going to be able to teach and handle and guide Jared through tough times because of all of his expertise and knowledge? Right. I’m not going to drink that Kool-Aid.”

:[

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

He made it 4 different undrafted players.  MVP!

• Haha 1

Michael Thomas with only 7 fantasy points. Sheeesh

Brees you suck

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

Tough loss for Carolina today.  The 2nd down play where protection broke down was the play that flipped the script.  Cam had to throw it away, saving the final timeout for Seattle after third down instead of 2nd down.  Then Gano misses and Russell had another comeback. Panthers lose their cushion in wildcard. 

Gano....😒

Just now, WFE12 said:

Gano....😒

Announcers should be banned from talking FG stats. It jinxes every time. 

• Like 2