NFL Thread

aujeff11

5 in a row for Andrew Luck and the Colts. Dude is a freaking beast with only 1 top tier weapon in T.Y. The rest is a bunch of randos and dudes who failed at other places. Like Eric Ebron who has 11 touchdowns on the season lol.

• Like 1

• Like 1

Panthers remind me more and more of AU each game I have seen this year. Defense has been great the past few years. What happens this season? Offense is great and turning in to a juggernaut. AWESOME! lets go baby!! WAIT. HOLD UP. Problem. The defense is all of sudden springing a big leak and cannot stop anyone. When one unit finally gets their ish together the other one falls apart. Same as AU. SMH.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Panthers remind me more and more of AU each game I have seen this year. Defense has been great the past few years. What happens this season? Offense is great and turning in to a juggernaut. AWESOME! lets go baby!! WAIT. HOLD UP. Problem. The defense is all of sudden springing a big leak and cannot stop anyone. When one unit finally gets their ish together the other one falls apart. Same as AU. SMH.

Straight Truth!

• Thanks 1

Stole this from another board:

NFC South win% since 2008 
Saints .614 
Falcons .579 
Panthers .541 
Bucs .368 
(.526 overall) 

NFC North Win% since 2008 
Packers .614 
Vikings .538 
Bears .468 
Lions .404 
(.506 overall)

So basically Rodgers has been putting up numbers against ice cream truck drivers. :tease:

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

They needed to. They need to get rid of Bortles too.

Edited by aujeff11

My fantasy team needs it.

14 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

My fantasy team needs it.

Mine too, but do you think Driskel can get him the ball? My other choices are Corey Davis, Brandin Cooks and Josh Gordon. (HOW IS JARVIS LANDRY NOT A VIABLE FANTASY PLAY?!?!?!?!)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Mine too, but do you think Driskel can get him the ball? My other choices are Corey Davis, Brandin Cooks and Josh Gordon. (HOW IS JARVIS LANDRY NOT A VIABLE FANTASY PLAY?!?!?!?!)

DEF go with the dude who is in the Sean McVay offense in Cooks!!! I feel you on Landry. I thought he would be a ppr monster like he always is. Him and Baker I guess just are not on the same page and do not click yet.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

DEF go with the dude who is in the Sean McVay offense in Cooks!!! I feel you on Landry. I thought he would be a ppr monster like he always is. Him and Baker I guess just are not on the same page and do not click yet.

Yup.

I misspoke. 2 slots (or 3 with flex) and Cooks is the only sure thing of the group. Oh, FFB problems...

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

You didn’t clear your fantasy lineups with me or bearcat. We are fantasy savages. That’s your malfunction.

7 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Yup.

I misspoke. 2 slots (or 3 with flex) and Cooks is the only sure thing of the group. Oh, FFB problems...

I think AJ is worth the risk if he plays. Always play your studs. You do not want to get burned if they go off and you did not play them. Absolutely got no feel for who your third WR should be though fam. I do not have Josh Gordon in any leagues so no clue how he has done on the pats this season.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

I think AJ is worth the risk if he plays. Always play your studs. You do not want to get burned if they go off and you did not play them. Absolutely got no feel for who your third WR should be though fam. I do not have Josh Gordon in any leagues so no clue how he has done on the pats this season.

He's been coming on as a dependable WR2/3 in PPR formats. High floor low ceiling deal.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

He's been coming on as a dependable WR2/3 in PPR formats. High floor low ceiling deal.

I trust your judgement way more than mine when it comes to fantasy football!!! You are the GOAT at fantasy sports around these parts fam!!! WOOOO!!!!! LETS GO LOOF!!!! Get this ship.

• Haha 1

Crazy.  See if Drew gets some quick points before half. 

Edited by AUBwins
Nope!
  • Sad 1