NFL Thread

aujeff11

Win or lose, I sure didn't want Brees to have a game that questions being an MVP. He has not been good tonight. 

Edited by AUBwins

10 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Win or lose, I sure didn't want Brees to have a game that questions being an MVP. He has not been good tonight. 

I still think Mahomes was the front runner coming in to this game just based on numbers alone and they have only lost 2 games.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I still think Mahomes was the front runner coming in to this game just based on numbers alone and they have only lost 2 games.

Coming into tbe game? Possibly. His 5 turnover game while losing 54-51 might’ve vaulted Brees into a slight lead as well. 

Tonight really hurt Brees though. 

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

Coming into tbe game? Possibly. His 5 turnover game while losing 54-51 might’ve vaulted Brees into a slight lead as well. 

Tonight really hurt Brees though. 

Yea, Brees needed to keep the percentage up, interceptions down,  and the Saints keep winning and he would have won IMO. They did none of those tonight. 

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

1 still think Mahomes was the front runner coming in to this game

Respectfully disagree. Drew still has an insane high completion% this season at 75.5%. A full 8% higher than Pat. An insane TD/INT ratio of 10/1 while Pat is at a really good 3.7/1. Drew also still has a better rating than Pat in both major QB rating metrics used for pro QBs. The door is open though for Pat to take it with an easier schedule down the stretch. Unless Drew throws some more INTs down the stretch to make their TD/INT ratios look comparable I think Pat is going to have to end up with at least 10 more TD passes than Drew to win MVP. It's doable. He has 7 more TD passes right now.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Respectfully disagree. Drew still has an insane high completion% this season at 75.5%. A full 8% higher than Pat. An insane TD/INT ratio of 10/1 while Pat is at a really good 3.7/1. Drew also still has a better rating than Pat in both major QB rating metrics used for pro QBs. The door is open though for Pat to take it with an easier schedule down the stretch. Unless Drew throws some more INTs down the stretch to make their TD/INT ratios look comparable I think Pat is going to have to end up with at least 10 more TD passes than Drew to win MVP. It's doable. He has 7 more TD passes right now.

Respectfully disagree again?! WOW!  Second time in a week!!! lol. Someone has been watching some Hallmark Christmas movies and is feeling sappy being all southern gentlemen like! lol. Is this the same E?

breakfast club.gif

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Respectfully disagree again?! WOW!  Second time in a week!!! lol. Someone has been watching some Hallmark Christmas movies and is feeling sappy being all southern gentlemen like! lol. Is this the same E?

It's a way to keep myself in check. A reminder I don't have to be an ass to disagree. Lol

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, ellitor said:

It's a way to keep myself in check. A reminder I don't have to be an ass to disagree. Lol

rr.gif

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

rr.gif

It looks like your asking for him to be Angry.  I could see E breaking through like this. 

b4795303e7d2d113f80fc6fe99d3799d26ac47f6_00.gif

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

It looks like your asking for him to be Angry.  I could see E breaking through like this. 

b4795303e7d2d113f80fc6fe99d3799d26ac47f6_00.gif

I see E being more like Dexter. A serial killer with a good heart and a code! lmao

re.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

Ray Rice all over again.... Smh but I bet he stays in the NFL.

Edit: saw the video not extreme like ray rice and a dumb drunk chick caused it. Still he should be suspended but not that many games

Edited by WFE12

Kareem Hunt is placed on tbe commissionar exempt list and banned indefinitely.

Edited by aujeff11

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 
Chiefs announce they are releasing Kareem Hunt.

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

27 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Kareem Hunt is placed on tbe commissionar exempt list and banned indefinitely.

9BC57698-27F6-472A-BB31-AD0884D00A2A.jpeg

3 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I wonder if the Redskins will try to sign Hunt...

Peterson playing for the redskins is gold with his history.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

What the hell are y’all doing to my thread.

Kareem Hunt is in big trouble. Learned it from Hill...

Taking your role seriously as the Mod of Non-Au sports 😀

SO-ANNOYING.png

Edited by AUBwins
  • Haha 3

46 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 
Chiefs announce they are releasing Kareem Hunt.

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

46 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

9BC57698-27F6-472A-BB31-AD0884D00A2A.jpeg

A lot of respect for the Chiefs here.They decided to not enable like other teams in the NFL.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, tgrogan21 said:

A lot of respect for the Chiefs here.They decided to not enable like other teams in the NFL.

Maybe they will be rewarded with Leveon Bell?

• Like 1