NFL Thread

aujeff11

49 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Two games in a row and Gurley is barely getting the ball. Major fantasy implications for next year. 

I think he's dealing with an injury. 

• Like 1

Gurley is clearly not healthy. If he was they would obviously be leaning on him. His injury at the end of the year was worse than the Rams let on.

Well crap 

Textbook DB play

If New England could get AB for their #1 deep threat next year to pair with Jules and Sony, oh baby. 

15 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Adam is so fine......❤️

He’s quite the tenor.  His abs were not impressive though. Fellow 39 yo:

kingsbury-shirtless-vadapt-955-medium-0.

16 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

think he's dealing with an injury. 

He’s getting more rushes now at least. Just weird.

Edited by aujeff11

At this rate the Rams MVP will be their punter....doing a good job of backing up the Pats since the  Rams offense did not apparently catch the flight to Atlanta.

I can’t remember tbe last SuperBowl this bad. Even 2015 Carolina vs Old Peyton had this much offense. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I can’t remember tbe last SuperBowl this bad. Even 2015 Carolina vs Old Peyton had this much offense. 

Also don't like that stadium. So big it drowns out the crowd noise. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

It's a boring game for sure. 

5 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Also don't like that stadium. So big it drowns out the crowd noise. 

Yeah, I’ve never noticed it when we played there against Washington. Hadn’t noticed it tonight. Assuming it’s the same stadium. Have shot many weapons and my ears aren’t finely tuned either though. Could’ve sworn they called Brady Brees just now. 

9 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

It's a boring game for sure. 

Guess it depends on what you want.....kind of like a 0-0 baseball game.....my wife just yawns at the prospect but I enjoy the tension.  

Defenses are just dominating and I'm ok with that....and both teams know that one big mistake and the other guys are going to be wearing the rings.   Pressure growing on both QBs to try and win the game without making the mistake that loses the game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Guess it depends on what you want.....kind of like a 0-0 baseball game.....my wife just yawns at the prospect but I enjoy the tension.  

Defenses are just dominating and I'm ok with that....and both teams know that one big mistake and the other guys are going to be wearing the rings.   Pressure growing on both QBs to try and win the game without making the mistake that loses the game.

The thing about these games are coaches can afford to go conservative. Tuber Shells.

• Like 1

Just now, around4ever said:

Sorry, Jones.  But if Brady got hit like that it most certainly would have been a penalty. 

😆 okay.