aujeff11

• Haha 1

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

GWill is right about the spoiled part. lol

I recall reading there were a couple  7 digit bets on the Rams....Oops 

• Haha 1

Gurley and Mcveigh are still acting like Gurley was fine. They’re doing a job on Gurley’s legacy by keeping his injury info hush hush

20 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Gurley and Mcveigh are still acting like Gurley was fine. They’re doing a job on Gurley’s legacy by keeping his injury info hush hush

Don't think the league likes stuff like that....makes the gamblers unhappy not knowing that a key players is less than 100%...and considering how Gurley got used yesterday he was less than 100% . Thought NFL had rules about reporting injuries. . :dunno:

I don't follow the NFL well enough to keep up with who is hurt and how bad...but it did sound as if the Rams had mislead people about their RB situation. 

10 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Boston Sports can EAD. GAWWWWWWWWD I hate that city so much. Just a nasty and disgusting cess pool of a city. So spoiled. 

12 hours ago, Barnacle said:

Also don't like that stadium. So big it drowns out the crowd noise. 

12 hours ago, Barnacle said:

Agreed. It bothers me every time I watch a game in it. I've heard it's even worse when you are there. 

Vehemently disagree. I've not been to anything but Atlanta United matches but they are loud AF. And it's a spectacular facility from a fan friendliness perspective. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, around4ever said:

Not watching NFL games this season, I had no idea Johnathan Jones started for the Patriots.  Good for him.  War Eagle!!

He DESTROYED Goff on the sideline on one play. I was happy for him. I have no dislike for Goff, but that was a dream come true for a DB. 

11 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Boston Sports can EAD. GAWWWWWWWWD I hate that city so much. Just a nasty and disgusting cess pool of a city. So spoiled. 

Hah! I thought you'd never been there? 

(They are definitely spoiled. And sometimes insufferable about sports. And they love to move south to get away from the winters and then complain about the things that were better back home. But Boston is an absolutely awesome city.)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Vehemently disagree. I've not been to anything but Atlanta United matches but they are loud AF. And it's a spectacular facility from a fan friendliness perspective. 

Fair enough. I haven't been. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alexava said:

The only thing I remember is just being glad Adam Levine didn’t take his pants off. And Edelman had a good game. 

Christ, Maroon 5 was even worse than I feared. Lol at Big Boi though. Probably collected a 6-figure check just to throw up a 90 second billboard for ATL and lip sync a little. 

15 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Pats or Rams? WHOOOOOO CARES!!!!!!!!! It is all about ROMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO calling the game baby!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS THE MAIN ATTRACTION!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #romofan4lifebaby

He wasn't the Great Swami with his play predictions last night but was as entertaining as ever. Love me some Romo. 

14 hours ago, around4ever said:

The Pip-less Gladys Knight did a great job with the Nationals Anthem.  

We really enjoyed that. Very classic rendition. Had sort of an old Hollywood feel to it. 

• Like 1

Just now, McLoofus said:

He wasn't the Great Swami with his play predictions last night but was as entertaining as ever. Love me some Romo. 

HE WAS THE ONLY thing entertaining about that game. Jesus Christ that was the worst and most boring super bowl I have ever seen. It even beat out the Seahawks and Steelers ish show from 2005ish or whenever that was. I am the most mad about that this was romos first super bowl to call and this is the crap he had to deal with. You can tell it was killing him all game. I mean 1 TD was scored all game combined by both teams. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Chiefs and Rams would of been a epic shoot out. I was having as a melt down all game as if I was watching us struggle to make 2nd half adjustments! lol

8 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Hah! I thought you'd never been there? 

(They are definitely spoiled. And sometimes insufferable about sports. And they love to move south to get away from the winters and then complain about the things that were better back home. But Boston is an absolutely awesome city.)

Did I say that? MUHHHHH BAD. Yah I have been a couple of times (not recently THANK GOD) but will NEVER be back unless I have to. Not enough to be a expert but enough to know I hate all of their sport fans like you said and that as adorable and endearing as our southern accents are their accents is what the US uses to torture prisoners at Guantanamo bay.

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

HE WAS THE ONLY thing entertaining about that game. Jesus Christ that was the worst and most boring super bowl I have ever seen. It even beat out the Seahawks and Steelers ish show from 2005ish or whenever that was. I am the most mad about that this was romos first super bowl to call and this is the crap he had to deal with. You can tell it was killing him all game. I mean 1 TD was scored all game combined by both teams. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Chiefs and Rams would of been a epic shoot out. I was having as a melt down all game as if I was watching us struggle to make 2nd half adjustments! lol

Hahaha I can imagine. I felt bad because I couldn't even pretend to be excited for Mrs. Loof. Fortunately, she was super tired and just wanted to go to bed at the end. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Did I say that? MUHHHHH BAD. Yah I have been a couple of times (not recently THANK GOD) but will NEVER be back unless I have to. Not enough to be a expert but enough to know I hate all of their sport fans like you said and that as adorable and endearing as our southern accents are their accents is what the US uses to torture prisoners at Guantanamo bay.

Nope, you didn't say that, now that I look back. Just misinterpreted- apologies! And interesting take! 

Yeah, one thing that is tough is that even when the Bill B/Brady era is over, the Celtics and/or Red Sox will just pop right back up. Like, every franchise is a winner. Even the Bruins are an original six team with 6 Cups and tied for 2nd among American NHL teams all time. I'm just glad my wife is only a Patriots fan. (She pulls Knicks in hoops- her dad took her to games at the Garden when they lived in Connecticut during the Starks/Ewing era- doesn't care about baseball or hockey, and has adopted all my teams in other sports.)

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Nope, you didn't say that, now that I look back. Just misinterpreted- apologies! And interesting take! 

Yeah, one thing that is tough is that even when the Bill B/Brady era is over, the Celtics and/or Red Sox will just pop right back up. Like, every franchise is a winner. Even the Bruins are an original six team with 6 Cups and tied for 2nd among American NHL teams all time. I'm just glad my wife is only a Patriots fan. (She pulls Knicks in hoops- her dad took her to games at the Garden when they lived in Connecticut during the Starks/Ewing era- doesn't care about baseball or hockey, and has adopted all my teams in other sports.)

A knicks fan?! Well that def balances out all the Pats glory.  I freaking dig that. The knicks are to futility what the Pats are to consistent success lol. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

A knicks fan?! Well that def balances out all the Pats glory.  I freaking dig that. The knicks are to futility what the Pats are to consistent success lol. 

Hahaha, well said.

Yeah, I think it was mainly about Starks. She had a crush on him when she was a kid. Took John Starks signs to games and everything. She's a funny one.

If she was a Celtics and Sox fan I probably wouldn't have been able to marry her.

33 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I hate all of their sport fans 

😢