NFL Thread

aujeff11

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

They are the luckiest team every year. Like just this game, the Pats deep snapper moves his head and his ass causing the Titan player to jump offsides. The refs didn’t miraculously see the false start, they only saw the offsides penalty. Lol just like Bama. 

the hoodie taught saban all his tricks to how it ALWAYS works out that way............ lol

• Haha 1

How long is the playclock on one? 

Same comeback block earned Robert Woods a penalty in the wild card.

Obvious face mask 

zone.0.gif

The center cannot move the head that quickly. 

From a butthurt fan that’s not even a Titans fan.

Edited by aujeff11

NFL is a business .....like the NCAA....so who wants to watch the Titans in a title game outside of Tennessee and maybe Alabama?  Refs know who the big boys want to see move along in the playoffs.

That Pats are the bama of the NFL....or vice versa.  Hardly anyone is neutral toward them and they always draw a big TV audience...one third of them pulling for them and the rest watching and hoping to see them get beat. 

• Like 1

I’ve voiced my love for the Raiders and Cowboys numerous times on here but I also have a man crush on Thomas Brady. I also have the opinion that the Patriots create their “luck”. The Patriots have probably put themselves in the position where they get the “Jordan Rules”. The officials probably give them the benefit of the doubt most of the time - right or wrong. 

• Like 1

Dude like what? How are the Jaguars beating the Steelers like this? I just got to a TV not too long ago. 28-7 in the 2nd quarter at Heinz Field? They were talking about if the Jaguars could handle the cold. 

Vikings just beat Nawlins on a prayer. Damn that was a good game. 

Just now, AUDub said:

Vikings just beat Nawlins on a prayer. Damn that was a good game. 

It was a good finish. 43 for the Saints looks foolish for trying to knock Diggs down instead of wrapping him up. He had him dead to rights if he just had tried to tackle him. 

Congrats to the patriots on their 6th super bowl title. 

• Angry 1

Saints were the only team left who could of beat them. QBs left besides Brady: Bortles, Foles and Keenum. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, gr82be said:

It was a good finish. 43 for the Saints looks foolish for trying to knock Diggs down instead of wrapping him up. He had him dead to rights if he just had tried to tackle him. 

43 will be hated for life.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Just bear hug him and the game is over.  Unreal.

• Like 1

Just now, aujeff11 said:

43 will be hated for life.

Almost begs the question if he bet against his own team. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

Almost begs the question if he bet against his own team. 

Haha. Yep. It was awesome. I’m not looking forward to a snoozer of a super bowl though. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, gr82be said:

I think he closed his damn eyes 

Blake Bortles, Case Keenum, Nick Foles, Tom Brady.....*30 for 30 voice* What if I told you......

• Haha 1

I hate the NFL and this crap. Same ole crack story. Some kind of" knock" against the Patriots and we know what happens. No one believes this report for a minute..."questionable" yeah ok... Jags will lose because they will play against the Patriots and refs.

Edited by WFE12

On 1/15/2018 at 12:41 PM, WFE12 said:

IMG_0983.JPG

Now we know what happened. That makes so much sense now ?

• Like 1

MYLES JACK IS A SHINING GOLDEN GOD. 

Edited by AUDub
  • Like 1