NFL Thread

aujeff11

Vikings are the only one with a shot. you MUST have a great defense to beat the pats. Eagles defense is nowhere close enough. If eagles win today that is win number 6 for the pats. Vikings have the talent at WR to give the pats defense fits.

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Vikings are the only one with a shot. you MUST have a great defense to beat the pats. Eagles defense is nowhere close enough. If eagles win today that is win number 6 for the pats. Vikings have the talent at WR to give the pats defense fits.

Yep. Vikings have the only shot. The Pats get so much help though and neither the Vikings nor the Eagles will beat the Pats.

Edited by aujeff11
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

That and you need a half decent QB. Jaguars have one of the best defenses in the NFL, but to rely on Blake Bortles in the clutch did them in. He played a half decent game today, but I just knew kicking FGs would be their undoing. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, DAG said:

That and you need a half decent QB. Jaguars have one of the best defenses in the NFL, but to rely on Blake Bortles in the clutch did them in. He played a half decent game today, but I just knew kicking FGs would be their undoing. 

Absolutely! stats say he played a good game but as romo kept on saying he was missing open guys all game that kept them from extending the lead. ALSO DID THE JAGS SECOND HALF OFFENSE REMIND YOU OF ANYONE?!?!?!?!??! RUN ON EVERY EFFIN FIRST DOWN!!!!!! ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Let's go Pats! 

tumblr_m94806FmBK1qfaqieo1_r1_500-1.gif

THOMAS Freaking BRADY!!?

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Let's go Pats! 

tumblr_m94806FmBK1qfaqieo1_r1_500-1.gif

AdorableSelfishCricket-max-1mb.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Doesn't matter who wins between them. The Pats will win again no doubt about it. This is not enjoyment for me anymore. It is so clear what the NFL's agenda is. You cannot tell me that the Pats committed one penalty the whole game...no way.

hey_friends.jpg

9 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Doesn't matter who wins between them. The Pats will win again no doubt about it. This is not enjoyment for me anymore. It is so clear what the NFL's agenda is. You cannot tell me that the Pats committed one penalty the whole game...no way.

hey_friends.jpg

1491070637_matthew-mcconaughey-crying.gi

horrible NFL year for me. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

45 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

hey_friends.jpg

He was telling 71 to calm down and it looked like there was extracurricular activity and 71 said he's celebrating. Ref said he knows. 

• Like 1

Good guys finish last. That definitely includes AU. (Yes I know we didn't technically finish last, yall know what I mean)

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

Good guys finish last. That definitely includes AU. (Yes I know we didn't technically finish last, yall know what I mean)

and karma is def not real or bama fans would be punished for running their damn mouths all the time. 

• Angry 1

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

and karma is def not real or bama fans would be punished for running their damn mouths all the time. 

Vikings fans ending the season on a dud after having a miracle win seems oddly familiar too...

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Vikings fans ending the season on a dud after having a miracle win seems oddly familiar too...

I would of rather lost like the vikings did and got our ass beat like everyone was predicting by FSU than how it actually ended for us. It just makes it hurt worse. 21-3........................ 

tumblr_inline_n4f0rgziG31rbgili.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

I would of rather lost like the vikings did and got our ass beat like everyone was predicting by FSU than how it actually ended for us. It just makes it hurt worse. 21-3........................ 

tumblr_inline_n4f0rgziG31rbgili.gif

Ok we don't need to relive this anymore. I have to sleep tonight.

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

Ok we don't need to relive this anymore. I have to sleep tonight.

I think about it every day eventually. Seriously. Not hyperbole. It haunts me. But I have always been in the group who hates to lose more than I like to win. I do not even remember what it felt like to win in 2010 anymore.

I wish I cared. I do like the NFL. I just don't have a favorite. Panther's only because of Cam. Usually in college football I pull for a team because i hate the other one worse. I watch with nothing vested. I guess i will pull Philly because they are underdogs. You can't give Brady a chance, he will beat you.

Married into a New England family. B-i-L and F-i-L were going to Patriots games back in the late 70s/early 80s. So I always pull for them when they're not playing the Falcons. (Wifey and I had a legit falling out over the SB last year.) I also worked for a company based in Mass and made a lot of great friends there who are Patriots fans. Not always easy to defend "the Patriot way", but it is pretty amazing how they continue to win no matter what injuries and free agency do to their roster. And they do seem to benefit from the occasional questionable call, but the whining over that is way overblown. 

And to hell with Philly fans and their whole "thing". Not all of them, but way too many of them.  

I'm a Boston sports guy. I love the Raiders and Cowboys but adopted into the Patriots because of my love for the Celtics, Red Sox, and to a lesser extent, Bruins. And of course, THOMAS freaking BRADY!

The only Patriots fan that I’ve ever known is a Marine Intelligence officer that was attached to our unit.  He was born in Boston. He was cool af.

I recently had a training session with a Boston area police officer. That dude was really cool as well. He was a block or two away when the bomb went off at the marathon and was extensively involved with the hunt and apprehension of the brothers. He had some extremely first hand videos, pictures, and information. Anyway #BostonStrong