NFL Thread

aujeff11

On 10/15/2019 at 2:51 PM, Zeek said:

NFC East - Panthers

NFC South - Cowboys

Sooo @Zeek. When did the Cowboys & Panthers swap divisions? I was unaware. As a Saint's & Cowboys fan I want no part of them in the same division.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

Sooo @Zeek. When did the Cowboys & Panthers swap divisions? I was unaware. As a Saint's & Cowboys fan I want no part of them in the same division.

I made the trade last night lol slip up on my end. Go Panthers. 

On 10/22/2019 at 4:03 PM, ellitor said:

Dallas in the East....makes sense....kind of like Missouri in the East of the SEC.....they must be using the same maps.:dunno: 

16 hours ago, AU64 said:

Dallas in the East....makes sense....kind of like Missouri in the East of the SEC.....they must be using the same maps.:dunno: 

NFL decided to keep most of it's deep roots rivalries. With the Cowboys  that's the Giants, Eagles, & Redskins.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

ATL's bye-week has come and gone, and Arthur Blank's words still are as confusing now as they were when he first spoke them concerning Dan Quinn's future. 

Or not, if you're resigned to the reality that Blank and company aren't going to make any sort of a move, because they've convinced themselves of how smart the " Upper management " for the Falcons is and they just need to do MORE of what they're doing, because … they should have won the Super Bowl ? IDK what else to think. 

Blank declaring right after his team went to 1-7 that they have " 2 weeks " to think about things is truly stunning. No, Arthur, you have 2 weeks until Atlanta plays another game. That's NOT the same as how long you have to figure things out. Now you have just one week, and what's changed ? 

Injuries were the scape goat last year. What's the excuse for getting blown out,  time and time again, and in the midst of a 6 game losing streak ? 

Edited by AURaptor

Cam on IR now and looks like he is done for the year......and probably his last season at Charlotte...would hate to see him go but he's kinda lost fan support in this area.

I would love to see Cam go somewhere with an Oline and see what he can do when protected. 

15 hours ago, cole256 said:

Lamar Jackson really is changing the game

It's incredible. Better passer than Vick, better runner than Cam. And the game looks very slow for him. Like you said, dude just keeps his mouth shut, smiles, and works. Except when asked a direct question. "Pretty good for a running back." I think I'm in love. 

• Like 1

WTF?! that was nooooooooooot a good look at all. 

29 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

WTF?! that was nooooooooooot a good look at all. 

How do you freaking hit him in the head with the Helmet!!!???!  Especially for Rudolph having just come back from that massive concussion. How can a QB make you that mad?

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

How do you freaking hit him in the head with the Helmet!!!???!  Especially for Rudolph having just come back from that massive concussion. How can a QB make you that mad?

IDK WHAT TO SAY?!?!? I do not remember Myles Garrett EVER having this kind of temper at TAMU. Where in the world did this come from?!?! GOT DANG!!

a better slow motion look at the hit to the head. HOLY ISH!!! He may actually be suspended for the rest of the year. Got dang man. That was absolutely brutal to watch. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

IDK WHAT TO SAY?!?!? I do not remember Myles Garrett EVER having this kind of temper at TAMU. Where in the world did this come from?!?! GOT DANG!!

He looked pretty mad on that first play from scrimmage against aTm a few years ago.  Swallowed the mesh point whole!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

a better slow motion look at the hit to the head. HOLY ISH!!! He may actually be suspended for the rest of the year. Got dang man. That was absolutely brutal to watch. 

Yes, what he did in retaliation was sickening, but Rudolph should have known better than try to rough up Garrett.  

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

Yes, what he did in retaliation was sickening, but Rudolph should have known better than try to rough up Garrett.  

Like you said he just got back from a concussion!!! lol. He is not to bright. Rudolph is no doubt going to get suspended to. I bet steelers fans will be glad! He was awful last night. The third ST QB from Samford looked much better in his one start than Rudolph has all season.

Edited by GwillMac6

Just now, AUBwins said:

Although getting hammered by your own helmet probably didn't cross his mind.