NFL Thread

aujeff11

Fresh start could be the best thing to happen to him in his NFL career. He'll no doubt be ready to show he's not done yet. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

I really think the league will see pissed off Cam.  We saw that a few times at Auburn.  Hope he finds a team that will allow him the opportunity. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

😂... in the words of Kelso, “BURN!!!”

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Damn, Damn, ...Damn!

2 hours ago, aubearcat said:

Damn, Damn, ...Damn!

Most talent he has ever had in his career when it comes to Wide out and TE weapons.

36 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Most talent he has ever had in his career when it comes to Wide out and TE weapons.

Hey now he will play when you draft him this year in fantasy. I think you had him for like 10 weeks before giving up on him. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Hey now he will play when you draft him this year in fantasy. I think you had him for like 10 weeks before giving up on him. 

I had Brady? I do not even remember that!!! You truly are fantasy football's version of RAIN MAN!!! YOU ARE A FREAKING GENIUS! lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

I had Brady? I do not even remember that!!! You truly are fantasy football's version of RAIN MAN!!! YOU ARE A FREAKING GENIUS! lol

You had Gronk in case he returned.  Maybe you just had ABrown. Oh well excited for the draft. 

Edited by AUBwins
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

You had Gronk in case he returned.  Maybe you just had ABrown. Oh well excited for the draft. 

LOL OHHHH NOW WE COOKING ON THE SAME PAGE OF THE COOKBOOK!!!! YES I DID HAVE BOTH!!!! Good memory!!! 

HECK YAH!!! FINALLY some sports in our life again baaaaaaay baaaaaaaaay!!!!!

13 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

It’s a thought provoking situation. Is the player atmosphere in New England so uncomfortable that two of the franchise’s most iconic players are unwilling to continue their careers there and willing to stay retired or play elsewhere in free agency? Is Belichick so foresighted that he’s saying these players are done and willing to let them go and roll with his system? He was going to trade Gronk already and he threatened to retire to force New England’s hand and reportedly he and Brady have a somewhat tepid relationship. Interesting indeed. 

13 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

LOL OHHHH NOW WE COOKING ON THE SAME PAGE OF THE COOKBOOK!!!! YES I DID HAVE BOTH!!!! Good memory!!! 

HECK YAH!!! FINALLY some sports in our life again baaaaaaay baaaaaaaaay!!!!!

I posted a tweet about Gronk from Dolph in the wrestling forum. Check it out. 

• Thanks 1

There we go. TB getting Tom some protection. 

Jerry got his offensive guy. I love Lamb but geez that receiver room is getting crowded. That would be a hard team to pick in Fantasy. Who gets the production? 

Good possibility Miami also gets Jonathon Taylor next pick. That could be a good core with Tua and the OL they drafted 2nd. 

10 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Geez no trades yet?

Man, the 2nd half of the draft put me to sleep last night. Seemed like they started trading on every pick. Went to bed right before the Iggy pick, lol. 

• Haha 1

Yea they cranked it up later it appears. I don’t currently have a live TV option so I am only watching the exciting CBS draft live updates lol. I see a lot of people are thinking this is going smoother than the real draft. 

We made fun of a lot of it but it's the NFL draft. Everyone makes fun of it every year. 

Overall, I was really impressed with what they were able to pull off. And it was really cool to see so many owners, GMs, coaches and players in their homes (or what looked to be rental properties used for staging in several cases). Loved making fun of Gettleman alone with his mask. Loved seeing Jerry Jones on his damn yacht. (Is it a flex if flexing is your default setting?) Loved seeing how creepy Tua's family is. CeeDee Lamb snatching his phone back from his girl, Kingsbury impeccably dressed and looking like a cocaine kingpin alone in his Arizona Peloton ad of a house (Peloton joke stolen) because of COURSE that's how he dresses during quarantine and of COURSE that's the house he lives in, the giant kid from Louisville and his giant dad, all the just nice and normal and touching family scenes.... Kinda loved all of that stuff?

Either way it was different and a bit creative. I applaud those using their noggins to attempt something new and entertaining to viewers in this time.  Definitely been a time for reflection and a step back from the norm.  

I think I was amazed at how normal all these coaches and GMs homes were. I expected large rooms and man caves! 

Jerry Jones war room on his 240m yacht was impressive, and the Ariz Cardinals room and view was great. But most were very normal or looked make shift for the draft. See a lot of their kids was neat and a new twist.

I listen to the Steelers online sports talk shows and they were enjoying Gus' Man cave and the mural on his wall. They even said that Kristi allowed him to have that one room but she owns the other 99% with her design. 

Strongest positions on the packers roster:

QB

RB

Packers draft picks so far:

QB

RB

Any outsiders have any insight here? Us packer fans are confused.

10 hours ago, AUFriction said:

Strongest positions on the packers roster:

QB

RB

Packers draft picks so far:

QB

RB

Any outsiders have any insight here? Us packer fans are confused.

Very strange. Great for the future, Bad for right now.  Unless they believe we aren't playing football this year.  Then they could be geniuses.  Lol.  I feel bad for Love that he got stuck behind someone for 3 years min.