No football for me this week....

JMR

There will be no "Things I Think I Saw" this week. We are in West Central Florida and will be dealing with Irma and her aftermath. Hopefully back on line in a few days! Prayers welcome!

Praying for all of Florida and will miss your take on the game!

Prayers lifted Brother. Stay safe. God Bless!!!

2 hours ago, JMR said:

There will be no "Things I Think I Saw" this week. We are in West Central Florida and will be dealing with Irma and her aftermath. Hopefully back on line in a few days! Prayers welcome!

Hope you are safe and have plenty of supplies. That storm is a monster. So much so that it's controllng one of the other storms, pushing it west into Mexico. When a storm can do that, it ain't no joke. Stay safe. My thoughts are with you.

On a side note, believe it or not, I REALLY missed this kind of weather in Oregon. 

Likewise, @JMR. I'm running a special needs shelter down in Charlotte County, and the latest track has landfall about 10 miles west of where I am standing. 

My wife is back down in Ft Myers at her hospital on hurricane shift. Dogs and cat are sheltered there. 

This is going to suck. See everyone on the other side of this - cheer hard for me tonight!

2 hours ago, JMR said:

Freely given, and

stay safe. Post when you can. 

What you're experiencing is a great priority-wake-up-call for all.  There is much in our lives beyond our control...and we are all in it together.  Lots of prayers and appreciation to you being sent, and they will continue.  Psalm 91!!

WAR EAGLE, always and forever!  Prayers and empathy to Auctoritas, too...I always love his posts!

1 hour ago, Auctoritas said:

Likewise, @JMR. I'm running a special needs shelter down in Charlotte County, and the latest track has landfall about 10 miles west of where I am standing. 

My wife is back down in Ft Myers at her hospital on hurricane shift. Dogs and cat are sheltered there. 

This is going to suck. See everyone on the other side of this - cheer hard for me tonight!

God Bless you Auctoritas. As a step dad of a special needs child this warms my heart.  Stay safe my friend.  

Stay safe, Coach - and everyone else in Florida either riding this thing out or trying to find higher ground.

Stay safe, Auburn friends! Many prayers for you. I've got a sister-in-law and niece in Tampa right on the water. They are staying inland with a friend, but have had to board up 2 houses and a place of business on their own. We also have good friends who live in the Keys and I am afraid they will come home to no home. I hope the storm weakens before it makes landfall in the U.S.

Archived