No football for me this week....

JMR

And from what I've read the worst doesn't appear to be over. Prayers sent and I hope everyone affected by Hurricanes Harvey and Irma gets through safely. I also hope Hurricane Jose is not nearly the storm Irma has been.

We survived. Every one of us. Although the "scientists" predicted first the East coast of Florida, then the center of the state, and finally the west coast, the storm crossed directly over us, 45 miles inland. Power went out at 8:38 pm, and won't be back for a while. But all 96 of us got through. Horses, goats, llamas, alpacas, pigs, birds, dogs and cats. Thankful to the Lord for holding our winds down to 96 mph, and to the people who built our 150 mph barn. 

Also thankful for those who included us Floridians in their prayers. 

Not really sorry I didn't get to watch the game. Almost seems like I've seen it before, not that long ago. 

2 minutes ago, JMR said:

We survived. Every one of us. Although the "scientists" predicted first the East coast of Florida, then the center of the state, and finally the west coast, the storm crossed directly over us, 45 miles inland. Power went out at 8:38 pm, and won't be back for a while. But all 96 of us got through. Horses, goats, llamas, alpacas, pigs, birds, dogs and cats. Thankful to the Lord for holding our winds down to 96 mph, and to the people who built our 150 mph barn. 

Not really sorry I didn't get to watch the game. Almost seems like I've seen it before, not that long ago. 

Glad to hear this.  Keep hangin' in there!!

wde

3 minutes ago, JMR said:

Didn't realize you didn't get to see it. On one hand I am happy you didn't but on the other, I will miss your analysis of it. That said, don't watch it. You might create a hurricane of your own.

13 hours ago, milehighfan said:

And from what I've read the worst doesn't appear to be over. Prayers sent and I hope everyone affected by Hurricanes Harvey and Irma gets through safely. I also hope Hurricane Jose is not nearly the storm Irma has been.

Looks like Jose wants to dawdle in the ocean for awhile? 

A breather, at least. 

3 hours ago, JMR said:

Glad you and yours made through OK, Coach!

Archived