Week 2 College Football: Around the Nation

War Knight

37 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Not a good start for Arky. Allen stripped on 3rd down attempt, but Arky recovers. TCU then drives the field for the TD. 

OT: Brad Nessler is a HUGE upgrade for CBS over Verne. :clap:

My buddy is a huge Arky fan, and loves to talk s*** about our beloved Tigers. I would be elated to see the Hogs lose. 

Ga Southern not having much luck with New Hampshire thus far...down by 15 in first quarter...

1 minute ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

They look awful... a little surprised 

Well yeah,

We crushed their will to exist last week.

So........................

45 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Ga Southern not having much luck with New Hampshire thus far...down by 15 in first quarter...

Kind of makes you feel better about that whole Kent St / GSU conversation about who was tougher don't it?

Arky missed second short FG....should hve gone for the TD   still trailing TCU 14-7

Go Frogs.  They need to score again to open the game up a little bit.  Bad snap cost them a TD earlier before Arkansas drove it down the field and missed a FG. 

Y'all realize that if Arky keeps playing like this that  the PTB at that school are going to get rid of BB.  Not sure that is a good thing....?

4 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Y'all realize that if Arky keeps playing like this that  the PTB at that school are going to get rid of BB.  Not sure that is a good thing....?

I only watched the last few minutes of it, and their defense seemed to forget how to tackle.  Went from 14-7 to 28-7 in 3 plays.

2 minutes ago, Strychnine said:

I only watched the last few minutes of it, and their defense seemed to forget how to tackle.  Went from 14-7 to 28-7 in 3 plays.

They were gassed....their O was pathetic...ran less than 50 plays or the game...D was on the field most of the game...

Just now, AU64 said:

They were gassed....their O was pathetic...ran less than 50 plays or the game...D was on the field most of the game...

TCU usually has a good defense, so I can certainly buy that.  Looked like they were trying too hard to strip the ball on the two TD runs, instead of making an effort to stop them.

Love it...AU band playing War Eagle when the Clemson team ran down the hill....all I could hear on my set was the War Eagle...seemed to drown out the Clemson band....

AU fans wallowing  in pity missed out on the enjoyment of seeing Urban Myer's team take it on the chin at their home stadium. Okies took it to them 

Are they out of the playoff picture yet ?

2 hours ago, AU64 said:

AU fans wallowing  in pity missed out on the enjoyment of seeing Urban Myer's team take it on the chin at their home stadium. Okies took it to them 

Are they out of the playoff picture yet ?

nope imo

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

nope imo

Their first round playoff game comes on Oct 28 with PSU....if they win that game they get to play their next qualification game on Nov 25 at Ann Arbor.

A loss in either of them and they are out. ......win 'em both and the rest of their schedule and that's good enough for me.

Archived