***AU vs. Clemson -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

What is the argument for keeping Stidham in for the remainder of this game? 

None

Just now, WarEagle1983 said:

Defense wearing down. I feel so bad for our defense.

Just thinking same thing after last QB run.

Just now, Dan-0 said:

After this game, we may see Sean back before too long.

I don't think it will make much of a difference...remember the last two seasons with Sean?

2 minutes ago, Tigercj said:

Hand needs to be fired for the offensive line performance they can't protect anything

This man has been damn near useless at his job since coming in. Anyone can come in and help produce a 1000 yard rusher at Auburn. Our pass blocking would get the coach removed at Vanderbilt, much less Auburn. 

Just now, CountStandya said:

Does Stidham not know to throw it when out of the tackles....and we don't lose yardage

Maybe that penalty had him confused earlier.

Just now, slipadeedoodah said:

Am I the only one concerned about starting a QB who sat out a year?

Pfft.  Not at all.  He started a few games a few years back, he's heisman material.

Just now, Dan-0 said:

After this game, we may see Sean back before too long.

Why? Stidham has actually done a decent job getting away from the rush at time. Sean isn't as elusive as Stidham. Sean would've been a sitting duck or worse. QB hasn't been all of the problem. 

1 minute ago, CountStandya said:

Does Stidham not know to throw it when out of the tackles....and we don't lose yardage

He did that earlier and was called for grounding

4 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Stidham looks bad guys. I'm not putting this all on coaches. He can't even throw the ball away. 

True

Obvious I know, because it is a one score, one point game at the moment, but it's the multitude of missed opportunities that make it so much worse...and it's mystifying insanity the deju vu of coaching...players have changed, coaching MUST ADAPT. #teaching101 #notimetowaste

What is the definition of insanity, again...anyone?

1 minute ago, mikeholiday said:

Look we have been down this road with a Gus lead team. He hasn't shown any growth for years. At some point, it's time to move on. 

1 minute ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

You people blaming this on Stidham and not the playcalling/OL need your head examined

Wondering if Herb Hand is at the game tonight; has he been at practice all week?

And we wonder why other schools are negative recruiting against us. We make it very easy. 

Just now, aufan57 said:

Does the thousand yard rusher streak end this season?

Likely

For real atleast when healthy SW had a rhythm with the offense. CL just wants to air the ball out as stubbornly as RL wanted to run.  Give me the run game, nevermind I'm beating a dead horse

Archived