***AU vs. Clemson -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, 33gles said:

Mostly that the only issue with him is not throwing it away? Everything else is on the O-line and WR's (and play calling of course)

Willis can run. We just need somebody that can. This passing game is gonna be horrible for the forseeable future. 

1 minute ago, mikeholiday said:

Look we have been down this road with a Gus lead team. He hasn't shown any growth for years. At some point, it's time to move on. 

I see you struggle with sarcasm.

Just now, AU-24 said:

Wondering if Herb Hand is at the game tonight; has he been at practice all week?

Looks like he has been phoning it in. This line is playing like... well I just flushed what they are playing like.

Just now, j0hnnyRingo said:

Pfft.  Not at all.  He started a few games a few years back, he's heisman material.

Ha, what about the experts that are (or were) saying he is a one and done to the NFL. Maybe they are right, I'd be really happy don't get me wrong. 

2 minutes ago, WeagleAU said:

I don't think it will make much of a difference...remember the last two seasons with Sean?

Sean would've been knocked out if he was in this game. Stidham has been running for his life

3 minutes ago, WeagleAU said:

I don't think it will make much of a difference...remember the last two seasons with Sean?

Yes, and I really don't want to see it again. I am not really sure if any QB, other than a Cam or Nick, can be successful with this coaching and play calling.

Just now, Auburn2Eugene said:

You people calling for Sean are just nuts. Sean would of already been injured by the beating Stidham has taken

Don't you know? Backup qb's are mythical magical creatures who can solve any problem just by being called onto the field!

4 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

No matter who the coach is.....you still have to support the players. THAT was the point. Good Grief people.

Tiger belle I support the player but I am growing tried of Gus and the mess he has made these young men deserve better than he and his staff is giving on the offensive side of the ball.

1 minute ago, Dan-0 said:

Yes, and I really don't want to see it again. I am not really sure if any QB, other than a Cam or Nick, can be successful with this coaching and play calling.

True

Just now, MaitlandTiger said:

We were sold a bill of goods. They put Heisman odds on this guy???  Well he can only get better. 

He's not being put in a position to succeed by those around him

Archived