***AU vs. Clemson -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gus's paranoia and insecurity leads him to let KP stay out there hobbled instead of putting in KM or MM. Sad for KP. 

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

O line is not good. Herb Hand was a bad hire.

Penn state onlu led the nation in sacks allowed for like 2 seasons with him when his hired his yes man OL coach

1 minute ago, DAG said:

JS is playing scared out here. We are in desperation mode...

Well we can't run the ball because we're keeping a gimp back in so we're trying to be a spread passing team. Our receivers can catch but they can't get open.

2 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

I better get off of here. I've never been even warned by a mod. If I say what I think about the OL, playcalling, and you people blaming this on Stidham, I'd probably lose my account

There is enough blame to go around for all of the above mentioned. 

Just now, far_away_fan said:

Put Sean in. At least we know he'll actually run if nothings open anf isn't afraid to take a hit! For peeps sake! Jarrett is too skittish in the pocket! 

Still suspended.

*whispers* hey guys, if the past three QBs have all had the same results/looked just as unimpressive as the others the past two seasons, logic says:  it's not WHOS playing the QB spot thats our problem...

Just now, WeagleAU said:

A caliber type of team like Clemson is just exposing our defense.  

Our defense is one the best in the nation, to this point.  They are just getting tired because the offense is three and out or cannot sustain a drive.

Archived