***AU vs. Clemson -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why, since Cam has left, do we freeze up in the end zone. One of the best RBs in the SEC and we can't punch it in the end zone 

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

Always something cute down on the goal line.

That quick snap stuff is what we fumbled on last game. That Cox attempt was better than I thought it would be. But 33 wasn't blocked.

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

Always something cute down on the goal line.

Said the same thing to myself.  As soon as I saw the huddle I was like this worked so well last week lets try it against an even better team.

Running up the middle consecutively on the goal-line against clemson even with pettway is a no go. Really wanted that TD. C'mon D!

tyyyyyyyyyyyp Gus trying to out cute and trick a team.

Just now, djg0017 said:

D Line not necessarily beating our O Line 1on1.. they are coming through unblocked

I agree. Not on the offensive line. Too many guys to block. Clemson is not respecting the pass at all. 

Stidz can rocket one in there in the redzone. We all saw that heater that Davis dropped give him a shot to make a play instead of running it 2356 times inside the 5 sheesh

Gus Auburn teams rather it be as a OC or HC has ALWAYS been bad in the RZ sans 2010 because of Cam. 

1 minute ago, War Knight said:

Why, since Cam has left, do we freeze up in the end zone. One of the best RBs in the SEC and we can't punch it in the end zone 

Never developed a legitimate red zone passing offense. We become so one dimensional when we get there.  

Archived