Null

RunInRed

***FINAL: Auburn 6 Clemson 14***

War Eagle, but I think it's time to jump off the Gus bus. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Our Run Sack Option offense is off to a fantastic start. RSO BABY! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

War Eagle !  Great job defense!  Won time of possession and turnovers,  but we have no offense 

we all want to know emory!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 GD sacks.   I hope we look back at this loss from ATL and laugh, but I just can't see it without some pass protection.  This game was a L with ANYONE under center with that kind of pass protection.  

What a disappointment.  

1 minute ago, ClaytonAU said:

War Eagle, but I think it's time to jump off the Gus bus. 

I've officially jumped off the Gus bus...but will always pull for auburn 

• Like 1

Herb Hand and Kodi shouldn't be coaching at a program like AU. And WR and OL play reflected that IMO 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Well...I missed KJ.....could  have used him and his wildcat down at the goal line early in the game and no question that KP was gimpy;....was just tip toeing into the line on his running plays.

Might have looked like a winnable game but not really with KJ out and KP about 70% there was no way for the running game to help take pressure off JS

It's what I said when we kicked both field goals. Trading touchdowns for field goals is why we've lost the majority of our big games under Gus. Someone teach him a red zone offense.

Hand and the Receiver coach should be looking for new jobs. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tiger said:

Herb Hand and Kodi shouldn't be coaching at a program like AU. And WR and OL play reflected that IMO 

12 sacks says it all

• Love 1

Hats off to the defense..

This is what I got to say. Open up the QB competition. In fact, all three QBs should see time next week. WRs could not get open, but part of that is the terrible WR tree. JS has terrible football IQ. I don't care if no one is open, throw the freaking ball out of bounds. I hate to say it but the fast-paced Baylor offense made him a star. There is still time for him to develop, but simple things like that are taught at the HS level. The offensive line needs some work, but they played against a great team, attacking an imploding offense. Lastly, CGM is in some serious trouble. I am not going to go any further than that...