***FINAL: Auburn 6 Clemson 14***

RunInRed

45 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I haven't seen anyone bailing on the team, just our inept Head Coach. Be real man.

The coach may be the excuse...but it is all the same in my view when a poster declares defeat at halftime

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, DAG said:

Damn haha

"Coach X did a good job of keeping us hyped up. We just said we gotta focus on us and control what we can control" player skated around it but theyre frustrated. If youre playing lights out  in a huge game and the coach has to keep you focused- youre pissed...theyre getting tired of it

edit: spelling

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

Damn haha

I remember some in 2015 and last year where former players like heath evans and willie anderson on twitter would say they hate talented kids are not being put in the best position to win. Basically saying we are wasting talent. I imagine the former player crowd grows even louder saying things like this. They are not wrong.

14 minutes ago, Cooper said:

I agree the offense is Pop Warner.  Gus isnt a coaching guru.  I want to know who Auburn could get as a head coach willing to go against Saban.  Gonna be a short list.  We could have hired Petrino,. Could have kept Tubb, could have hired Briles as an OC, could have went after Spurrier,  as long as Jacobs and Dye are holding the strings we gonna look like we chasing our tails.  Btw Petrino is my guy.

I want Auburn to hire the coach who is looking forward to competing with the nickster......who is not invincible. If only Ole Miss had been a little smarter.....Hugh Freeze was that guy. Why would Auburn consider anyone who is reluctant to take on any challenge in the SEC? 

1 minute ago, corchjay said:

42 called pass plays.  12 sacks.  A sack every 3.5 pass plays.  23 rush attempts in the game

That stat is a little misleading considering our top two running backs were injured. KJ out and KP clearly not full speed or able to cut the same. 

1 minute ago, casatiger said:

Will we change up the o-line and move Golson to Guard? 

That would indicate we make adjustments but I've seen nothing to suggest we do.  I'm also baffled that this offensive game plan was what took all summer to come up with.  I honestly think someone off the street could come up with a better one in 5 mins

43 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

So he should've stayed at Baylor where they were literally sexually assaulting women? You serious bro? 

He could have gone to a jr college with a football program.

3 minutes ago, casatiger said:

Will we change up the o-line and move Golson to Guard? 

Something has to be done with the oline

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

I want Auburn to hire the coach who is looking forward to competing with the nickster......who is not invincible. If only Ole Miss had been a little smarter.....Hugh Freeze was that guy. Why would Auburn consider anyone who is reluctant to take on any challenge in the SEC? 

Bama looks very beatable for the first time in years.  Unfortunately it won't be Auburn who beats them.  Not playing with this level of ineptness.

2 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

That would indicate we make adjustments but I've seen nothing to suggest we do.  I'm also baffled that this offensive game plan was what took all summer to come up with.  I honestly think someone off the street could come up with a better one in 5 mins

Injuries to KP and KJ probably didn't help. But it's like Gus never has a contingency plan...

Just now, WeagleAU said:

Something has to be done with the oline

I'm not an o line coach but I'm not sure why Wilson Bell isn't starting.  I mean you would think as a starter for FSU he would be in there over Tega

6 minutes ago, tbone1430 said:

I am by no means a college coach but I mean how hard is it to adjust your offense? If Stidham isn't getting time run shorter routes maybe mesh or quick digs to give him an opportunity before he gets massacred. I'll have to look back but it just seemed almost all our routes were well over 15 yards which gave him no time due to the pressure. Tight ends yet again were non-existent. I don't think he's terrible. Is he as good as advertised? Maybe not but he's definitely serviceable. KP looked slow and from what I heard has plantar fasciitis which sucks cause of how nagging that injury can be. O line needs to go back to square one and have open tryouts. Defense was the only thing I enjoyed watching during that game. Steele should get a massive pay raise. Hope something changes and we get rolling... War Eagle as always. 

What ^ he said!!!!

I'm just disappointed. I thought we had a better team than this. Our D is fantastic. I have no words for our O. Just extremely disappointed.............not sure  if I already mentioned that.

41 minutes ago, PDub said:

"We faced one of the best defenses in college football, no doubt. We'll look at film, see where we can improve and look forward to a good week of practice. No doubt"

IMG_0732.GIF

Just now, WinningTradition said:

So sad to see another amazing D go to waste. Until next year.....

So sick of waiting till next year. This is same song next verse year after year. Steele is the only bright spot. It's a shame. 

We really need to work on passing game next week, but most likely will run it 300+ and get to the next game. 

Only at Auburn can a defensive wizard in chiz field some of the all time worst defenses in history THEN a former offensive genius loses his way and have the offense be the weak link of the team. 

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

I'm not an o line coach but I'm not sure why Wilson Bell isn't starting.  I mean you would think as a starter for FSU he would be in there over Tega

Maybe he will next week.....

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Only at Auburn can a defensive wizard in chiz field some of the all time worst defenses in history THEN a former offensive genius loses his way and have the offense be the weak link of the team. 

Only at Auburn

Archived