***FINAL: Auburn 6 Clemson 14***

RunInRed

5 minutes ago, ClemsonFan4Life said:

This game had me nervous the entire time. We may have the two best defenses in the nation. I didn't see any major injuries for either team so I hope that's true. Good luck the rest of the season and please please beat bama and that stupid SEC team in our state if y'all play them. Great defensive game. 

Your coach is a bama homer

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

Waiting for our O genius autistic Waffle House savant HC to earn his pay - AUIH1

This is legit the dumbest thing I've ever seen - ClaytonAU

Glad you agree with me now.

It was dumb because you were making fun of a grown man and calling him autistic. Never said I didn't agree. Checkmate.

I for one am not ready to see the fallout that will occur this offfseason if this offense progresses the way it is. Either our coach gets fired and we have transfers and lose recruits or our coach stays and we have transfers anyway because they can't play for him any longer. I feel so bad for the boys. 

9 minutes ago, DAG said:

I hate to say it but to take this offense over the top with Gus, we need a playmaker at QB...I know I am being a little girl right now, but I am all out of answers...Still going to support the boys full heartedly though.

Guys I have said it til I blue in the face. This offense will be at its best with a true dual threat guy. Stidham is slower than Jeremy Johnson 

Defense is absolutely fantastic. Steele is the only real coach on this staff.

kodi should have never been hired . Like Emory Blake said. Where are the route trees? The middle of the field was wide open for most of the night. Kodi Burns sucks period. 

Herb Hand ? AU is a premier school . They can afford to hire premier coaches. 

The question will be was this Gus or Chips offense?

clemson can make bumper stickers saying honk if you sacked stidham

Like Dag said open up the qb competition, o-line. And fire kodi burns . I can't say it enough of how stupid and unfounded of a hire that was. 

1 minute ago, WeagleAU said:

Why did they not put Martin in to help Pettway?

You mean Miller. Martin is not a run between the tackles RB. If anything he should've been used on a reverse...like maybe OMac. We needed to use another RB at times to spell KP. Miller got no run. We were determined to force KP no matter if he was 100% or not. Sean can identify

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

Guys I have said it til I blue in the face. This offense will be at its best with a true dual threat guy. Stidham is slower than Jeremy Johnson 

Defense is absolutely fantastic. Steele is the only real coach on this staff.

kodi should have never been hired . Like Emory Blake said. Where are the route trees? The middle of the field was wide open for most of the night. Kodi Burns sucks period. 

Herb Hand ? AU is a premier school . They can afford to hire premier coaches. 

The question will be was this Gus or Chips offense?

clemson can make bumper stickers saying honk if you sacked stidham

Like Dag said open up the qb competition, o-line. And fire kodi burns . I can't say it enough of how stupid and unfounded of a hire that was. 

I am not giving up on stidham. There are some things that can occur to make him efficient, but I don't trust this offensive staff...I just don't. 

boy...

OU really stickin it to OSU... that's what an offense looks like.  yes, they have a good quarterback... but the complex, creativity is what blows me away... compared to gussy pooh's o.  

i just want a little bit of that!  we have the players, damnit!!!

5 minutes ago, ClemsonFan4Life said:

This game had me nervous the entire time. We may have the two best defenses in the nation. I didn't see any major injuries for either team so I hope that's true. Good luck the rest of the season and please please beat bama and that stupid SEC team in our state if y'all play them. Great defensive game. 

Absolute class. Thank you for this post and for beating "'Bammer" in the NC. Best wishes to you for the rest of your season, and I do love that CDS knows from Whom comes his strength! ?

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I am not giving up on stidham. There are some things that can occur to make him efficient, but I don't trust this offensive staff...I just don't. 

I actually agree with this.  Well said. And, it starts with the O Line but the receivers MUST help out as well by making plays.  And, no more gimmick hook and ladder or whirleybirds, damnit!

2 minutes ago, WarEagleJAL said:

I wouldn't worry too much, folks...the Softball controversy will take out Jacobs...once that happens...bye bye High School Offense.

Hello Dave Marsh too!!

Herb Hand just talked about how well the defense played on post-game.  Way to deflect coach.  He said "we have a lot of work to do. " You think much ?  12 sacks coach...12 sacks coach.  You're setting the wrong kind of record.

This team deserves so much better, especially our defense. This was piss poor coaching by the offensive staff; Gus, Herb, and Kodi, I'm really only looking at y'all. 

We have such a talented squad. The weapons are there, but the coaches are not. And I'm not surprised. 

Now this is just my opinion, so I hope no one attacks me: Auburn's method of only hiring former players or people with SOME sort of previous experience at Auburn is blowing up in their face. Kodi was a great player, and he has the heart and passion, however to me that doesn't mean you are a good coach. His squad was pitiful.

It's time to shake things up. I understand wanting to "keep it in the family" but it's getting us nowhere. It's time for Gus Malzahn to go, and I hope Jay Jacobs is following him out.

1 minute ago, Tiger Scout said:

Partway up the middle doesn't cut it. He not fast enough but great for short yardage plays

He did pretty well last year. Nobody was going to run up the middle on that DL. Pettway probably got more up the muddle than any other back would have tonight.

2 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

I originally thought so...but the best teachers know how to make every year's incoming class look like "she got all the good kids AGAIN!" You assess what you've got, you reach in the endless, ENDLESS bag of tricks, you adjust when and however necessary, and you enlist an army of prayer warriors, starting with yourself.  Lightning in a bottle isn't enough to build a quality reputation on...nor is it enough to command and retain the supportive enthusiasm of most of the rest who bleed orange and blue. Unfortunately.

Gus' offense is best when he runs it with tempo with a threat to run at QB. It worked at lesser schools with a pass first scheme because the speed on D wasn't as prevalent in those leagues. Gus can't adjust. Confounding really. 

The QB coach needs to work with JS on getting the pass off under 3 seconds once the ball is in his hands. I do not care if he throws at the band, the cheerleaders or whoever is out of bounds. 3rd and 10 is much easier to make than 3rd and 28. Maybe we come back and have some decent offense down the road. We will be facing some good teams in the west that are playing some good offense....MSU, Ole Miss, turds, LSU. Right now, Arky & TAMU are the only teams in the west I feel confident about winning. Ole Miss & MSU should win... 5-3 is looking more like the reality of this season with an 8-4 or 9-3. I hope in a few weeks I am proved so wrong!

1 minute ago, DAG said:

To me it's like a round hole with a square peg. This offense is always gonna be A Gus malzahn offense. Not matter if he hires kiffin. His offense runs the best with the additional tuning threat. It's like a 12th man. I am not giving up on stidham, however I seriously consider Willis moving forward 

1 minute ago, WeagleAU said:

Herb Hand just talked about how well the defense played on post-game.  Way to deflect coach.  He said "we have a lot of work to do. " You think much ?  12 sacks coach...12 sacks coach.  You're setting the wrong kind of record.

I believe it was 11 sacks but your point is spot on!!

Archived