***FINAL: Auburn 6 Clemson 14***

RunInRed

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ClaytonAU said:

So he should've stayed at Baylor where they were literally sexually assaulting women? You serious bro? 

No, he could have played JUCO or transfered at sat out a year ... like everyone else. There is a reason nobody does what he did. 

16 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

War Eagle, but I think it's time to jump off the Gus bus. 

Waiting for our O genius autistic Waffle House savant HC to earn his pay - AUIH1

This is legit the dumbest thing I've ever seen - ClaytonAU

Glad you agree with me now.

12 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

uga '15. clemson '16. uga '16. clemson '17. The list of games I will positively never forgive Gus Malzahn for. Ever. We were the best team on the field tonight by a mile, qb included.

Coach Gus "Big Game Bust" Malzahn. That is who our coach is.

1 minute ago, WarEagle1983 said:

Just like last year. That's why i'm so mad right now. Wasting very good talent. These guys work so hard and do everything they're asked to do. They deserve better than this. 

Yep.I feel bad for the boys. 

This game had me nervous the entire time. We may have the two best defenses in the nation. I didn't see any major injuries for either team so I hope that's true. Good luck the rest of the season and please please beat bama and that stupid SEC team in our state if y'all play them. Great defensive game. 

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

I was called out by one of the moderators on here for criticizing the offense and was basically told that we were saving everything for Clemson and that I have been too pessimistic and being a troll.  But I think it's obvious I was right there are glaring problems offensively and I am not certain when people are going to see that the problem is Gus.  As long as he's the HC, Auburn will not be a championship contender.  

Yup.  Me too.

Don't worry, they won't respond.  They never own up.  But they will call someone a turd or troll before the night is over.  MMW!

4 minutes ago, Auhud08 said:

No but when the D is in man you have to lead the reciver to the open field. MULTIPLE times he wouldnt throw it bc wr wasnt open atm. Throw him open

I'm not saying he didnt make mistakes. But honestly the QB has very little choice in the system we've been running. All the calls come from sideline. He can't make any checks or adjustments. And when you do the same slow developing routes when your oline is getting creamed he doesn't have time. The only quick passes were well short of the sticks and then every one complained about that too. He's being put in a bad spot. That's all I'm saying. 

5 minutes ago, Altima said:

somebody PLEEEEEEZE post gus' post-game presser... 

"We faced one of the best defenses in college football, no doubt. We'll look at film, see where we can improve and look forward to a good week of practice. No doubt"

10 minutes ago, madkat7 said:

I saw...

1. An O-Line that could not run block or pass protect with consistency.

2. Offensive coaching that refused to adjust or to put the O in a position to succeed. 

3. A QB that would not throw the ball away, electing to take the sack (run OB or go down) instead. 

...am I wrong?

You forgot the terrible WR coaching

Gus is the

1 minute ago, AUIH1 said:
  2 hours ago, AUIH1 said:

Waiting for our O genius autistic Waffle House savant HC to earn his pay - AUIH1

This is legit the dumbest thing I've ever seen - ClaytonAU

Sorry\, Gus is no offensive genius. Just a stubborn hack

Just now, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

I'm not saying he didnt make mistakes. But honestly the QB has very little choice in the system we've been running. All the calls come from sideline. He can't make any checks or adjustments. And when you do the same slow developing routes when your oline is getting creamed he doesn't have time. The only quick passes were well short of the sticks and then every one complained about that too. He's being put in a bad spot. That's all I'm saying. 

Understood, agree

3 minutes ago, AU04ever said:

What would a speedy back do? Seriously, that DL tonight shut down everything. I dont believe KP was 100% tonight but he is by far the best vack that has playes so far. 

I agree that a faster cut back would have helped greatly simply because of the poorly called running plays

Just now, ClemsonFan4Life said:

This game had me nervous the entire time. We may have the two best defenses in the nation. I didn't see any major injuries for either team so I hope that's true. Good luck the rest of the season and please please beat bama and that stupid SEC team in our state if y'all play them. Great defensive game. 

We won't beat bama my friend. Difference tonight was clear...Dabo vs gus...good luck to Clemson the rest of the way and I for one will be forever grateful to yall for beating the turds last year. 

1 minute ago, PDub said:

"We faced one of the best defenses in college football, no doubt. We'll look at film, see where we can improve and look forward to a good week of practice. No doubt"

Basically. And then some BS about practice

Just now, AUBIE28 said:

Gus is the

Sorry\, Gus is no offensive genius. Just a stubborn hack

I know he is not.  I realized it in 2015.

wde

6 minutes ago, Weegle777 said:

Gus has been good when he has had a definite threat to take it the distance at QB. Need one now.

I originally thought so...but the best teachers know how to make every year's incoming class look like "she got all the good kids AGAIN!" You assess what you've got, you reach in the endless, ENDLESS bag of tricks, you adjust when and however necessary, and you enlist an army of prayer warriors, starting with yourself.  Lightning in a bottle isn't enough to build a quality reputation on...nor is it enough to command and retain the supportive enthusiasm of most of the rest who bleed orange and blue. Unfortunately.

Stidham is the best passer we have had in a long time. We have to run short pass plays against top defenses. Their was no one open to throw to and he didn't have the time for them to run deep down field. End of story it wasn't his fault. 

Archived