Who Do You Want?

ClaytonAU

1 minute ago, AUIH1 said:

Give me Jeff Brohm as of 6:33 ET today.

wde

even if they win today they will not be able to sustain it all year buuuuuuut having said that dude can clearly flat out coach!!!! purdue is like kansas!! One of the worst power 5 jobs out there.

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

even if they win today they will not be able to sustain it all year buuuuuuut having said that dude can clearly flat out coach!!!! purdue is like kansas!! One of the worst power 5 jobs out there.

Brohm has moved up on my list. Gary Patterson would be a legend at Auburn. Fire JJ and get this done! 

10 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Brohm has moved up on my list. Gary Patterson would be a legend at Auburn. Fire JJ and get this done! 

we had our chance in 08 and 12 and jj blew it like usual. I bet he laughs in our face if JJ is the one making the hire.

9 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

anyone good at x’s and o’s with a hot wife.  Hot wife validates recruiting and retaining top talent.  

Malzahn has one of the hotter wives in the SEC. Belima and sumlan  are also up there. Saban does not. 

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Malzahn has one of the hotter wives in the SEC. Belima and sumlan  are also up there. Saban does not. 

hahaahaahahahah that is always the go to for people when people talk about got to have a hot wife to recruit is sabans wife. And the man is the greatest recruiter in college fball history.

1 hour ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Yeah go back and watch Kiffin play Saban against one of Saban's best Bama teams.  Sigh.  

Oh boy, here we go again.

3 points in 59 minutes is nothing to brag about. 

12 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Oh boy, here we go again.

3 points in 59 minutes is nothing to brag about. 

Agree, but he's made up his mind, so why bother.

War Eagle!

9 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Agree, but he's made up his mind, so why bother.

War Eagle!

Kiffin is a very good OC, but a disaster as a HC on so many levels.

wde

• 4 weeks later...

Archived