FWIW.

WarDamnEagleWDE

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I mean we practiced a whole different system than what Gus is calling now. We ran Chips version and not this junk. 

but why the change?    for what reason?    I have a hard time believing this, and that is not a reflection toward you

1 minute ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I mean we practiced a whole different system than what Gus is calling now. We ran Chips version and not this junk. 

Do you think that was as a direct result of no KJ and a banged up KP running the ball? Or more of Malzahn ego thinking his system is needed because it is a big game? 

12 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

a system similar to the spring game? because regardless if that was against the 2's or not THAT LOOKED AWESOME!

I believe this 100%. Not just because it is WDE but because THIS IS SO GUS!

IDK if that's true or not... BUT

That actually almost makes the most sense out of the Offensive mess we saw on the field... AND would explain a LOT...

would also explain, yes CL called all the plays... just not what they had practiced / implemented or the O KNEW... explains the cluster on the O line..

Gus Knee jerk reaction / overreacting to the Loss of KJ / KP NOT 100% but playing him ... thinks the D can pull out a close one... SLOWING down the O and trying to manage the Clock like he did in the First half going against the HUNH / HIS tendency (well if we had actually gone HUNH the last few years it would) ...

and it actually worked as scripted for.. the first quarter an 2/3rds of the second...

but with no adjustment or plan B...

31 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

AU isn't running the offense that was practiced all spring, summer and fall. Another wasted offseason when Gus changes everything a couple days before the game. 

Mind boggling and inexcusable. Explains much.

Is this the same Gus that helped us win the Natty in '10? The same Gus that came :12 or so of winning it in '13? The same Gus that led the nation in rushing? OR is this some horrible clone experiment gone wrong?! I love AU as much as the next guy but I'm sooo done with Gus and his antics!!! 

There is something about being the Auburn Head Coach which makes guys LOSE THEIR EVER LOVING D#MN MIND! 

I've only been a part of this forum little over a year, and am trying to figure out who's who. With all due respect: is WDE one of the members that I should just accept what he says because of his proximity to first hand sources? I'll even add that I'm just a tool and no one should ever consider me as credible. Thanks

Archived