FWIW.

WarDamnEagleWDE

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

There is something about being the Auburn Head Coach which makes guys LOSE THEIR EVER LOVING D#MN MIND! 

feeling the pressure after last year... knows what on the line and can't get out of his own way...

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jAUSon said:

I've only been a part of this forum little over a year, and am trying to figure out who's who. With all due respect: is WDE one of the members that I should just accept what he says because of his proximity to first hand sources? I'll even add that I'm just a tool and no one should ever consider me as credible. Thanks

yes.   I think he lost his inside source, but at one time, he was money

9 minutes ago, Mike4AU said:

Gus is mental and begging for a buyout!

I've been wondering the same thing, and as crazy as it may sound, it's about the only explanation I can come up with to explain the madness. 

4 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

I've only been a part of this forum little over a year, and am trying to figure out who's who. With all due respect: is WDE one of the members that I should just accept what he says because of his proximity to first hand sources? I'll even add that I'm just a tool and no one should ever consider me as credible. Thanks

He's very reliable with info....no one is 100% but I trust him..........now as for bigbird he a damn liar pay no attention to him

36 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

but why the change?    for what reason?    I have a hard time believing this, and that is not a reflection toward you

Gus' ego I would suspect 

:no: he's lost his mind if this is absolute. No offense WDE, just one of those things that make you wonder what could possibly be going through what's left of his mind. 

14 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

yes.   I think he lost his inside source, but at one time, he was money

He has not lost his sources

Thank y'all for vouching. I had no idea I could be even more pissed at CGM. However--- help me out here---does this mean the offense we expected 2 weeks ago actually does exist?

1 minute ago, jAUSon said:

Thank y'all for vouching. I had no idea I could be even more pissed at CGM. However--- help me out here---does this mean the offense we expected 2 weeks ago actually does exist?

It did in the spring

2 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

Better yet, will we ever see it?

2 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

trust me not bird

20 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

yes

THAT offense better RE exist and FAST or he will no longer be the coach... if that is TRUE... he may no longer be the coach anyway... 

THAT is just plain crazy... I mean ... wow.  

I bet Kevin Steele has to be losing his mind working for someone like Gus when he used to work for Saban and *gulp* Dabo. The man has been around the business long enough to know a really good or great coach and gus is none of those things.  He knows more than anyone how different working under gus is compared to saban.

11 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Someone pass me a PBR.

One won't do it we need at least a case.

18 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

Honestly, the game Saturday meant nothing to our season. He was saving the offense for SEC play. We'll run the table now.

It's all part of the plan. WDE everyone.

Screenshot_116.png

1 minute ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Honestly, the game Saturday meant nothing to our season. He was saving the offense for SEC play. We'll run the table now.

Screenshot_116.png

for sec play?! NAH FAM!!! He was saving it for that mighty Mercer football team! They will not know what hits em saturday afternoon!!!! The sec alt audience will be amazed!

3 minutes ago, kd4au said:

One won't do it we need at least a case.

True. This thread has blown my mind. 

2 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

I actually thought about that... as a joke... he may HAVE to run the table after doing something like that (and FAILING so badly) to keep his job.

Gus didn't just go VANILLA... to save plays...

he changed completely out and went all LOW FAT YOGURT the week of the game!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

2 straight years we should have beaten Dabooooo.

4 times we have been beaten by him since 2011 is way worse to think of.

Archived