FWIW.

WarDamnEagleWDE

6 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

2 straight years we should have beaten Dabooooo.

Don't get me started its just hard to see how AU has not progressed one little bit. I've seen Auburn coaches before even Shug and this guy  blows my head off

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, augolf1716 said:

Don't get me started its just hard to see how AU has not progressed one little bit. I've seen Auburn coaches before even Shug and this guy  blows my head off

Damn how old are you???

1 minute ago, auburnphan said:

Once the storm(Irma) clears, there is gonna be another storm brewing.

so we had "jetgate"

can we dub this.... "vanilla gate"....

4 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

Damn how old are you???

really Shug was a frat brother at Theta Chi...My first Auburn game was in 1959 at Legion field. You figure the math......................and I'm not near the oldest member here.................@slammer

Just now, augolf1716 said:

really Shug was a frat brother at Theta Chi...My first Auburn game was in 1959 at Legion field. You figure the math......................

Wow. A lot of wisdom then? 

I am to the point that I don't care what happens to Gus or the staff considering his failures in Big Games... 

But you are an idiot if you think the offense that we saw Saturday night is not the same as we saw A-day (spring)

Just watch a little bit of it... Don't watch result of the play just watch the play call itself.  Alignment, Routes, running game... All the same from A-Day.

Proof...  

but but... I got it....

he is planning on running the table and he was just using THIS game to set up Dabo up for the possible.... REMATCH.

1 minute ago, jAUSon said:

Mercer is so dead. I feel sorry for them. We're gonna hang 17 on them suckers.

getting a bit bold there with your predictions... I don't think Carlson's gonna kick THAT many...

6 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

I'ma leave this right here.... (About who liked this tweet)

Screenshot_20170911-213825.png

ouch

9 minutes ago, corchjay said:

When WRs get open and Running backs can run free into the second level all offenses work

Most offenses game plan for the defense that they are playing and even make adjustments during the game, at least that is what I see and hear when I watch other games.

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

???

OMGSH!!! I CANNOT LOVE THIS ENOUGH!!!!!! Gus's son basically got tossed to the wolves last season and he is PISSED!!! I do not blame him.

Archived