austudnt23

Bad loss for AU but...

AUTiger25    0
2 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

He has been meddling the past 2 weeks.  The gameplan for Clemson was if you believe it pretty much followed to the T.  Problem was the gameplan was not working and we stuck with it all game and didn't adjust offensively.

Do you think we see CL playbook from now on or Gus's? I'm worried that even if Gus gives CL play calling duties, it will still be from Gus's playbook.

austudnt23    1,211
5 hours ago, AUTiger25 said:

Do you think we see CL playbook from now on or Gus's? I'm worried that even if Gus gives CL play calling duties, it will still be from Gus's playbook.

I know what Gus is saying privately that Chip will have full control. An offensive mineed coach that is as hard headed as Gus is hard to keep out of playcalling.  I believe he at least gives it a shot. 

• Thanks 2

Brad_ATX    656
1 hour ago, austudnt23 said:

I know what Gus is saying privately that Chip will have full control. An offensive mineed coach that is as hard headed as Gus is hard to keep out of playcalling.  I believe he at least gives it a shot. 

Assuming CL is actually getting control, how much of his playbook do you think we see tomorrow?  Use it as a live practice?

Edited by Brad_ATX

WarTim    481

CL would open up and try to give JS a comfort level. Gus will run each and every first down....right up the middle. 😎😎😎

lutzcammed    139
1 hour ago, WarTim said:

CL would open up and try to give JS a comfort level. Gus will run each and every first down....right up the middle. 😎😎😎

we will know who is calling plays if that happens