Guess who is coming to Cal-Berkely this weekend...

DKW 86

Expect they might use their alias "Rebel Black Bears" ....think that works for their out of state games.  ...

22 hours ago, meh130 said:

I would pay for someone to sneak onto the sideline in a Colonel Reb costume.

OM would be penalized 15 yards for a sideline infraction at the start of each quarter and after each Cali score......

I think Ben Shapiro is an absolute moron (his argument against fighting climate change was "but the left says CO2 emissions have already done damage so clearly we shouldn't do anything!," while claiming the left never uses facts and only argues with character/emotion attacks before stating that climate change was just an attempt by communists to destroy the US economy :-\. Oh and he also compared affordability of health care to affordability of furniture.)

That said, the protesters at UCB are also idiots. He has (and should have) the absolute right to speak. For crying out loud, this was the place that gave birth to the free speech movement. This is what the term "regressive left" means.

Talk about a clash of cultures. I was going to go down and visit family in Berkley this weekend. Seriously considered getting a ticket. Should be a good game as well. I'm picking Cal at home despite a great Patterson performance

Well, having lived in SF for 6 years and watching CAL and Stanford beat the crap out of most every school in the U.S. in most sports not called football, I find this thread pretty humorous. Of course, if the intent is POLITICAL, then it does not belong here.

Archived