Rate your disdain

musicitytiger

For Gus this week........

1 star - I really can't get excited about our next game until at least thur

2 star - I'm probably going to watch other SEC matchups over our game w/ mercer.  Def not going to the game

3 star - I don't even care about the score Saturday because it has no bearing on his performance against SEC competition

4 star - I'll check back in dec on recruiting status

im probably wavering between a 2 and a 3 this week

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 star. I will always be excited about Auburn football no matter what , but this Mercer game has no bearing on how I feel about the staff . We could put up 80 points and I would be whatever . Need to see consistency against tough opponents .

Probably no star.  I enjoy any chance I get to watch either/both AU and my AF Falcons.  I went through too many years away from the Southeast before today's cable and streaming choices unable to watch the Tigers or hear the radio broadcast.  It would be historic for the Falcons if they could manage to take down Michigan at the Big House this Saturday.

STRONG 3;   The next few games matter nada.   I will judge Gus based on LSU, UGA and bama.   win 2, I am ok.  Win only 1 and I am ready for an overhaul.  That would be like 5 and 17 against strong competition.  

Sorry but 5-15 AIN'T AUBURN.   That is Barfield.  dang, Barfield was better than that.  

I'll probably vent some more today and tomorrow but then I'll be excited to watch our guys play again. I'm excited for our offensive players to (hopefully) have an opportunity to make plays -- something that they were not given last week. I hope we actually try to use some of the pass game because we already know we can run for 500 on Mercer if we wanted. I'd even sit KP and let K-Mart, Miller, and DB get all the RB reps and lean more on the pass.

3 easily.  I don't want to see a play/call sheet in GM's hands.  I don't want to see his lips moving when we have the ball.  I don't want to have a vanilla showing like GSU and hear people saying we're gonna open it up next week.

3 star

Mine started Sat. night when we lined up in shotgun formation when we had 1st and goal on the 5 yd. line.

I knew then that Gus was running the O, and that we would not score a TD. From that point on I knew it was going to be a long night.

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

I am planning on making it to the game and enjoying Auburn this weekend.

1 hour ago, musicitytiger said:

I think that puts you at a 1 star:-)

Less than one, the way I read it.

ETA - Note to self: Read on. Mr. AF had it covered.

34 minutes ago, subterranean_jack said:

I'm at a 6. Absolutely no patience left. Malzahn and the offensive staff cannot be gone fast enough. The longer the inevitable is prolonged, the longer we have to wait for the situation to improve.

Me too. Team has enough talent to put up a fight THIS SEASON. Which means TODAY. I know it's ridiculous, but to me the time for not being ridiculous went by in '15. '16 was grounds enough. Now it's like poking a stick in my eye. Whew. So anyhow I'm a 3. 

I'll watch the game because it's Auburn and I love Auburn.  But I damn sure better see us working on the stuff we need to fix rather than reverting to easily ramming the ball down their throats for 400 yds on the ground while throwing 15 passes.  I'd rather struggle a little but get better in the passing game and win 31-3 than simply outphysical them because we can, rush for a billion yards and win 49-3.  These next four games are about really getting better, not just beating teams with bad defenses the easy way to pad our record before sh*****g the bed against LSU.

I'm ALWAYS excited to see my boys play every Saturday!! You can hate the coaches all you want but as for me? I watch every game with anticipation that I will see something great! War Eagle folks!

At least a 3.    I .always get excited about an AU game.....but I don't let the outcome affect me beyond sometime Sunday afternoon...good or bad...:) 

Wife and I are going to be at AU on this weekend for my first game in 3 years.....looking forward to being on the campus, seeing all the new work that has been completed since my last visit..... thinking about those days gone by at Auburn.  

Only down side is that my bad knee is not looking forward to walking up about 40 rows to get to my seat. :angry:

I actually vowed to not watch another game but 23 has peaked my interest enough to see if Gus will back the (fill in the blank) up.. and give our players the chance to play up to their talent level.

so I think I went from a 10 star to a 3 star.

Archived