Clemson- Louisville Thread

aujeff11

I have to think most Auburn fans are wanting Clemson's D to flex their muscles this week as well. Predictions?

Last year it was a shoot out with Lamar Jackson accounting for 450+ yards in a 42-36 losing effort. Will be surprised if we have another shoot out.

My prediction:

CU 28

Louisville 14 

*This thread can become the game thread.

The over/under is around 58.  If I were Petrino, I would anticipate needing to score 30+ to win.  And I'd think twice about taking my girlfriend for a ride on my Harley....

Going way out on a limb, I'm betting the Clemson defense gives up more than 117 yards of total offense.

My prediction? Bobby Petrino will better deal with CU's DL, DBs, and LB blitzing than CGM did.

Louisville is in a good place. That was an emotional win for Clemson, and they are on top of the world right now. It makes this a trap game for them.

UL's OL was supposed to be way worse than ours heading into the season so if Clemson doesn't have 20 sacks or at least hurries I'm going to be pissed

5 hours ago, Tiger said:

UL's OL was supposed to be way worse than ours heading into the season so if Clemson doesn't have 20 sacks or at least hurries I'm going to be pissed

Watch UL skulldrag them. Tehehe

Will be awkward around here. 

As much as I would like like to see CU run over UL to get a bit of a moral victory out of last week - I think we see some points on the board in this game (20+ each) with CU having to make a winning drive in the 4th. 

1 hour ago, mom2kid said:

Who at AU decided to pass on or slow walk lamar jackson's recruitment?

Ahem. I wonder. There were legitimate reasons.  Find the thread in Recruiting. 

This game at least makes me feel a little better about the game last week. Clemsons defense is shutting down the reigning hiesman winner. 

2 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Clemson is as good as we thought. Our 14-6 loss doesn't seem so bad right now 

Agreed. 

4 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Clemson is as good as we thought. Our 14-6 loss doesn't seem so bad right now 

And they are doing it on the road this week. 

Archived