This video is what we're all about.

WarEagle2423

This video gave me chills. I don't post on here too often, but with I felt like I had to share this video with y'all. 

I grew up in Mississippi but moved to Alabama when I was in high school. I was always a fair-weathered Ole Miss fan, until I started looking at colleges. I visited multiple places, but when I came to Auburn to see some friends, it was over. We went to a game, and I fell in love. My allegiance was all orange and blue, and I've been about as close to a die-hard as you can be since then. This favorite place of ours is special, man. My plan was to go to AU, and I had everything set up to go, but God threw a wrench in my plan. My dad was diagnosed with lung cancer, so I stayed home and went to South Alabama to be around for him and my family.

Although my money went to USA, a part of my heart was always at AU. The years were tough, with school, work, and family stuff, but I got through them. My dad passed away last year right before my graduation. My plan the whole time was to go to physical therapy school, but I've wrestled with different options and trying to find my calling. Recently, I've had a change of heart and decided to head to the loveliest village on the plains in the spring to pursue a completely different route in business (maybe marketing or finance). Getting put on the waiting list at multiple PT schools this past year could end up being a blessing for me. Funny how the Lord changes the plans I thought I had. However, even though I love where I live on the Eastern Shore, I can't be more excited to be at my home away from home in January. 

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this thread, so mods feel free to move or delete if need be. I just thought it would be a cool idea to hear how everyone was drawn to Auburn. War eagle and God bless everyone! 

12 minutes ago, WarEagle2423 said:

This video gave me chills. I don't post on here too often, but with I felt like I had to share this video with y'all. 

I grew up in Mississippi but moved to Alabama when I was in high school. I was always a fair-weathered Ole Miss fan, until I started looking at colleges. I visited multiple places, but when I came to Auburn to see some friends, it was over. We went to a game, and I fell in love. My allegiance was all orange and blue, and I've been about as close to a die-hard as you can be since then. This favorite place of ours is special, man. My plan was to go to AU, and I had everything set up to go, but God threw a wrench in my plan. My dad was diagnosed with lung cancer, so I stayed home and went to South Alabama to be around for him and my family.

Although my money went to USA, a part of my heart was always at AU. The years were tough, with school, work, and family stuff, but I got through them. My dad passed away last year right before my graduation. My plan the whole time was to go to physical therapy school, but I've wrestled with different options and trying to find my calling. Recently, I've had a change of heart and decided to head to the loveliest village on the plains in the spring to pursue a completely different route in business (maybe marketing or finance). Getting put on the waiting list at multiple PT schools this past year could end up being a blessing for me. Funny how the Lord changes the plans I thought I had. However, even though I love where I live on the Eastern Shore, I can't be more excited to be at my home away from home in January. 

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this thread, so mods feel free to move or delete if need be. I just thought it would be a cool idea to hear how everyone was drawn to Auburn. War eagle and God bless everyone! 

Awesome post WE2423 and good luck with your future studies; while God throw's monkey wrenches in our plans it is still part of His plan. Sorry about the loss of your father, my wife is a 2 time survivor of lung cancer, and you never know, you just have to enjoy every moment of every day.

Archived