***Auburn vs. Mercer -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

Auburn vs. Mercer [Homecoming]

Game Notes [via Twitter/AUBlog]:

• Auburn lines up with the same first-team offensive line during warm-ups: Wanogho, Horton, Golson, Smith and James from left to right.
  • Auburn announces that Nick Coe will start in place of Marlon Davidson at defensive end
  • Auburn RB Kamryn Pettway dressed and going through warm-ups. RB Kerryon Johnson (hamstring) and WR Darius Slayton (undisclosed) not dressed.
  • Safety Nick Ruffin is also dressed for Auburn. He was one of the players Gus Malzahn was dealing with injury this week.

ICYMI:

21688623_508040686203792_2978685134036795392_n.jpg

21820118_476549799389321_6903535414305357824_n.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want over 350 passing yards and at least 3 tds today. THIS IS THE GAME to work out the kinks in the passing game and gel stidham with the WRs.

Sorry but have to say it. I just saw the starting offensive line has not changed according to the pregame report. Doesn't make sense to me. Hope we look better and I eat some crow. War Eagle as always. 

I will admit I am pretty suprised Bubba is playing. He looked pretty banged up last week.

Not sure what to expect today.  Hopefully we see some improvement on the offensive side of the ball for sure.  Ready to get it going.

THROW ON 2 first downs in a row?! CHip calling plays confirmed! lol

Archived