***Auburn vs. Mercer -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

blame gus. He rather make a hire that he is comfortable with than a real bona fide guy who is qualified for the job. AU is not a place to learn on the job.

Whoever you blame, we are not getting production out of some very good football players. Way too many drops, way too little effort. I love Kodi, but he is not getting it done. We can't be an RPO team if drop passes that hit us in both hands.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

One of the more memorable moments of my posting career was seeing people defend us hire a guy who hadn't coached nor seriously played the position he was hired for. If there was a hire that could possibly make less sense than Craig there, it was Kodi Burns. No offense to him, he's a cool guy, but IDK what merit he had 

Weren't some people even calling for Craig to replace Lashlee (another underqualified coach) to be the OC? 

4 minutes ago, Ryan Sanders said:

Kodi Burns. 

Kodi Burns cant catch the ball, hold on to the ball or make blocks for them. Its time we put blame in these kids too.... 4 and 5*... sorry

I've got to head out to an event. Ya'll pull us thru tonight. WDE

lol THis is a Gus drive. 2 straight dives up the middle?

1 minute ago, dmoney said:

Kodi Burns cant catch the ball, hold on to the ball or make blocks for them. Its time we put blame in these kids too.... 4 and 5*... sorry

In that case, let's not even have a WR coach. 

Archived