***Auburn vs. Mercer -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

they also won a national title that year. Do you see us spring boarding this performance in to a natty? This may shock you but I do not......

That's not the least bit relevant to Titan's statement and it doesn't change the fact that uat did in fact have a game with 5 turnovers.....and LOST. 

3 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

They do that through a massive cheating operation. I have seen it first hand, witnessed it in person and also know very well a young man who played for nickster. You however continue to expose your lack of knowledge.

Then call it out here.. Show exactly what you have, I am tired of the rumor mill. Show me proof lets take it to the NCAA and put it out in the public. Otherwise you are just rattling like an old car about to die on a long trip to nowhere. 

3 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

They do that through a massive cheating operation. I have seen it first hand, witnessed it in person and also know very well a young man who played for nickster. You however continue to expose your lack of knowledge.

Don't be naive. There are no clean programs. Just ones that get away with it. 

Just now, WarTiger said:

That's not the least bit relevant to Titan's statement and it doesn't change the fact that uat did in fact have a game with 5 turnovers.....and LOST. 

Actually I do think it is relevant but I am not shocked you do not. I like we kept our streak alive of disagreeing. Let's not let that streak ever die.

Damn I wanted Butch Jones to stay at UT. I'd like as little competition as possible for our next hire.

Did Jones and Gus get hired in the same year?

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

florida is the one who won. I should of been specific that florida was the one with the hail mary.

Oh, good. We need Butch gone. I need Bammer to quit having a rubber stamp cross divisional game. 

Just now, AU-Allen said:

Then call it out here.. Show exactly what you have, I am tired of the rumor mill. Show me proof lets take it to the NCAA and put it out in the public. Otherwise you are just rattling like an old car about to die on a long trip to nowhere. 

Y'all leave Tigerbelle alone.

Auburn takes over on downs with 1:10 to play.    That will do it folks.  Game was ugly with the 5 turnovers but Auburn wins 24-10.

1 minute ago, AU-Allen said:

Its been put out there. Its been taken to the NCAA. Its not a new thing.

51 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

Your passing game is good against a team that would have battled Georgia's best HS team.

wde

It was good.  The end.  He did what he was supposed to do.  His WRs did not.

Archived