***Auburn vs. Mercer -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

I’d love to be pissed at Gus, but we’ve thrown the ball well. Studham is like 31 of 36 for 357 yds so we haven’t just been playing grind it out. But Gus isn’t fumbling or committing asinine penalties. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Where in the hell do you get positivity from my post? I see this team struggling mentally and it's obvious that they have lost focus and confidence, and now they are losing their poise. There's NOTHING GOOD about that. 

i get it from you basically refusing to pin it at the feet of the coach

Stidham and Pettway are having decent games but the rest of the offense looks shell shocked to me. I do like Smith and Golson together on the right side after James went down. 

1 minute ago, AUTigersfan89 said:

s*** guys, I hate to say it, but Gus could lose this team quickly. This game has been so apparent they are not into the game...no focus, no discipline, everything just seems to be going wrong.

He already has

To me, the team looks totally dispirited. I mean, Carlson missing a chip shot. This is beyond despicable. I will always pull for the Auburn Tigers, but Gus has got to go. TONIGHT! Why wait until 2018 to rebuild. Start now. 

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

I’d love to be pissed at Gus, but we’ve thrown the ball well. Studham is like 31 of 36 for 357 yds so we haven’t just been playing grind it out. But Gus isn’t fumbling or committing asinine penalties. 

Agree completely

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

I’d love to be pissed at Gus, but we’ve thrown the ball well. Stidham is like 31 of 36 for 357 yds so we haven’t just been playing grind it out. But Gus isn’t fumbling or committing asinine penalties. 

Exactly.  We we've seen today really isn't on Gus at all, IMO. 

2 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Show me a Saban team that would play this sloppy?  You won't ever find one.  

3 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

We are playing MERCER>>>>> LMAO A TEAM THAT WAS WHIPPED LAST WEEK

2 minutes ago, War Knight said:

Kiss the Groza goodbye. Even Carlson has been bad this year 

Didn't Malzahn take over or atleast get heavily involved in special teams when Fountain left? Atleast he is consistent turning whatever he touches into a weakness of the team. 

Archived