***FINAL: Auburn 24 Mercer 10***

RunInRed

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I predicted Auburn would score 22, I was close, didn't expect Mercer to score 10.  Ugly win, but I'll take it

Liked stidham this game. Less happy feet and more reading progressions. Helped that he had time to throw. Hope he continues to improve for Missouri. Also hope we put these turnovers behind us. War Eagle. 

Play calling was much better. Much better balance between run and passing game. Execution and substitution was pretty bad. Ball security was atrocious. 

4 minutes ago, AUTigersfan89 said:

Completely unacceptable performance. This might be the game we look back to as the begins of Gus's end.

Oh, it's already begun. 

We win a game over an extremely weak opponent by 14 points, who was actually only down by 7 until the last 7 minutes of the game.

Folks, that was one of the worst performances against a extremely over matched opponent I have ever seen. 

If there is not a MAJOR IMPROVEMENT in the next two weeks, we may not make it to a bowl game. Think about how bad that is considering  all of this talent on this team.

This was just pitiful.

Wow , just Wow .Gus Malzahn has lost this team . One word that comes to mind is pathetic . 

Burns has no business having the WR job at Auburn . Multiple fumbles from his guys and terrible route running and blocking . That interception was on Nate Craig , he pulled up which gave room for DB to step on front of that ball. 

many other problems from an offensive standpoint but I'm not going to beat a dead horse . 

I hope the defensive players start ripping the offensive players ass . Hopefully that will light a spark under there ass cause the coaches sure aren't doing it . yes I know the coaching isn't great but at some point I should be able to beat every one on one matchup against a team like Mercer .

Also these guys make mistakes and fumble , and some fumbled multiple times . Why aren't these guys getting taken off the field ? Why are they getting to continue to play every down after making these mistakes ? 

What a joke !!!

WDE.  Stidham .can make good throws when he has a lot of time and the receivers are open.  But he often needs a lot of time .

Archived