***FINAL: Auburn 24 Mercer 10***

RunInRed

5 minutes ago, AUJedi said:

Who is ultimately responsible for Kodi and position coaches? That's why the HC makes the big bucks. Our coaches are taking a lot of heat right now but that's what they signed up for. They know it's times like these when they earn their money. I don't hate Gus or any of our coaches. They all seem like good people. But they get paid what they do to get a job done and some haven't been getting it done for awhile. 

I agree but my original point I was trying to make was that I don't think Kodi is over his head. I could be wrong but oh well it wouldn't be first time

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well just a positive and I don't take anything away from what I have said about the offensive situation, but The Clemson Louisville score should make us feel a little better . Especially knowing we had the joes to beat them . Would of,could of, should of, but if we learned how to pick up a blitz, and get open quicker in our routes,  we win !!!!!

32 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

So while everyone is still jumping off the bridge Louisville is being destroyed by clemson. Just sayin

Bobby Petrino could take the talent at Auburn and do better than this mess we have right now.

33 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

And many have thought petrino could be the answer .....

Last time I checked 21 is more than 6.

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 10:46 PM, doc4aday said:

I remember well that so many people wanted Tubs gone. Sure he had some bad games, but geeze, he beat the turds 6 or 7 seasons in a row. The Chizik hire was baffling, but we got a NC out of the time he was coach so I guess that was worth it at that time. We all know when his coaching imploded and ended his career at Auburn. It looks like Gus is following in Chizik's footsteps.

If we lose to Mizzou, MSU, LSU & Ole Miss then he needs to let go mid season. 

Ain't no way we can lose to Missouri which is currently a dumpster fire in progress. If we do,,,, don't even want to think about it!

22 hours ago, ChltteTiger said:

Ain't no way we can lose to Missouri which is currently a dumpster fire in progress. If we do,,,, don't even want to think about it!

22 hours ago, ChltteTiger said:

I hope you are right.  Gus is going to have to dig in hard and fast so that this season can be what we all want it to be.  I hope we go to Mizzou and get it going.

Archived