MSU vs LSU

Tiger96

11 minutes ago, tiger88 said:

Still can't believe lsu hired ed frickin orgeron. Aranda looks like a bookworm, it takes a certain type of coach to succeed in the SEC. 

Thought they would get a to coach to replace Les....Wrong..  .

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Miss St's defense is legit

Yes Sir!!! :yes:

And that offense is solid too!

37-7 now.  They are clicking in every aspect of the game tonight.   Definitely didn't see this coming.  I thought this would be a 13-10 type of game with both offenses struggling to move the ball.  MSU is really lighting it up though. 

They have been looking to this game for a while.  MSU is much better than I thought they would be.  Fitzgerald may be entering the Heisman race if he keeps this up and doesn't get hurt. 

Just now, WarTiger said:

37-7 now.  They are clicking in every aspect of the game tonight.   Definitely didn't see this coming.  I thought this would be a 13-10 type of game with both offenses struggling to move the ball.  MSU is really lighting it up though. 

Right now, they are playing lights out. I had a feeling MSU would play well in this game, but I did not see it going this good for them.

6 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Mullen can call plays damn

And he can develop a quarterback. Kinda jealous of my wife sitting here all excited about her team tonight. 

4 minutes ago, Never2Yield said:

Right now, they are playing lights out. I had a feeling MSU would play well in this game, but I did not see it going this good for them.

Me too.  I picked them in the Pick'em and may or may not have put a couple of $ on them. 

Not sure why Fitzgerald is still in the game. Seems like prime time to get the freshman backup some experience. Very Gus-like in that respect. 

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

Orgeron honeymoon over before it got started

We still have to play both these teams, just saying ...

He has time to recover, and so do we.

3 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Orgeron honeymoon over before it got started

Well crap. We need him to do good but lose to Auburn until we figure if we will need a coach or not.

I have always liked Mullen  and Grantham. I know they can be horses rear ends at times, but geeze, I did not see this coming!  Gotta love MSU though beating up on the corndogs. Lsu is my least liked team except for the turds. I would go like this for my teams I dislike:

1. Bammer

2. LSU

3. UGA

after these teams, I really have no teams I dislike anywhere to the degree of these teams.

I would have no problem bringing Mullen over to Camelot.  Pay him $4.5 million with a chance to make more with various incentives.  I do not think MSU could outbid us for him. He would win 9 plus games and beat the teams he needs to in order to be a very successful coach.

2 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I have always liked Mullen  and Grantham. I know they can be horses rear ends at times, but geeze, I did not see this coming!  Gotta love MSU though beating up on the corndogs. Lsu is my least liked team except for the turds. I would go like this for my teams I dislike:

1. Bammer

2. LSU

3. UGA

after these teams, I really have no teams I dislike anywhere to the degree of these teams.

I would swap LSU and UGA. ;)

1 minute ago, Never2Yield said:

I would swap LSU and UGA. ;)

I think they are about the same in the dislike scheme of things in the Doc's school of dislikes!

Archived