Sean White arrested

TitanTiger

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good gosh darn.......damn ..................................................................disciplin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kick his sorry ass off tofriggin' day....damn...wehave no leadership on this team at all( offensive side,i mean)

Sad that SW is making these types of decisions. At this point this is more about Sean getting himself together than how it affects the team. 

He seems to be a distraction to the team these days.  Kick him off the team and play Malik. 

I hope Sean can get his life together. 

12 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

So about Malik Willis's redshirt...

Public intox

auburnfootball/index.ssf/2017/09/auburn_quarterback_sean_white_9

Who didn't see this coming?  Not the arrest, but SW being unreliable as a backup QB.  Gus had his chance to get MW some meaningful game reps since the first game.  Now with the SEC part of our schedule coming up we have little experience at one of the most critical parts of our offense.  Gus does seem to mismanage his personnel every year.

8 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Who didn't see this coming?  Not the arrest, but SW being unreliable as a backup QB.  Gus had his chance to get MW some meaningful game reps since the first game.  Now with the SEC part of our schedule coming up we have little experience at one of the most critical parts of our offense.  Gus does seem to mismanage his personnel every year.

Apparently it has taken every bit of every snap so far to "get the rust knocked off" of Stidham. While I wish that the two games against lesser opponents had been blowouts they weren't, and I don't think anybody can deny that Stidham needed the work.

Sean isn't doing anything any other college kid is doing. Problem is that he is on scholarship to play football and has a free ride. I told yall before the season I don't expect Sean to take a bother snap here. He parties way too much and it is more important than football to him obviously.

2 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

Sean isn't doing anything any other college kid is doing. Problem is that he is on scholarship to play football and has a free ride. I told yall before the season I don't expect Sean to take a bother snap here. He parties way too much and it is more important than football to him obviously.

Is Malik remotely ready if Stidham gets pummeled again as expected?

Just now, jared52 said:

Is Malik remotely ready if Stidham gets pummeled again as expected?

Ready or not...there isn't another

He needs to pack his bags.  JJ and Gus should follow soon. Obvious;y the team is not a team in the sense of caring and looking out for one another. Wonder if Brother Chette is much of an influence anymore? Good news is that maybe Gus will now burn Mailik's red shirt before he transfers.

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

Apparently it has taken every bit of every snap so far to "get the rust knocked off" of Stidham. While I wish that the two games against lesser opponents had been blowouts they weren't, and I don't think anybody can deny that Stidham needed the work.

I agree completely about Stidham needing work and reps.  It's just when Gus suspended SW for two games, he had the opportunity to sure up our backup QB position with MW getting some reps in the GSU game.  Going into the SEC part of our schedule we do not have the depth we were hoping for at that position.

Don't know if or how long SW will be suspended, but MW better be ready.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

I agree completely about Stidham needing work and reps.  It's just when Gus suspended SW for two games, he had the opportunity to sure up our backup QB position with MW getting some reps in the GSU game.  Going into the SEC part of our schedule we do not have the depth we were hoping for at that position.

Don't know if or how long SW will be suspended, but MW better be ready.

I would be surprised if this is just a suspension for White this time. 

Archived