Auburn is a top 10 team rn...

austudnt23

11 minutes ago, Metalsinger418 said:

We'd be a top 10 team with a coach worth a crap.

We were a top ten team... Gus crapped the bed.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just really tired of being embarrassed when watching us play. Its the way we lose and the ineptitude on our sideline and knowing there is no hope going forward. Need something to get excited about, hiring Chip Kelly or anybody with some experienced mentor-ship and a thorough working knowledge of being a head coach. This learning on the job is totally demoralizing to alum and fans.  I suspect our players are there already.

3 hours ago, auskull said:

Is anybody excited about this season or, for that matter, next season?

HELL NO.

4 hours ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Right here. Sitting on your side now. Won't watch another game while he coaches and I'm off the forum for a while. I've reached my level of unacceptable.

Thank you for the reality check.

Tell me WDE_OxPx_2010, when does Auburn start getting credit for being good?

13 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

We were a top ten team... Gus crapped the bed.

Why isn't he being fired? Yes we have a Top 10 team, and it's clear Malzahn is causing the team to underperform. Please fire him and give AU a chance to win the SEC!

2 hours ago, TigerFanAU said:

Why isn't he being fired? Yes we have a Top 10 team, and it's clear Malzahn is causing the team to underperform. Please fire him and give AU a chance to win the SEC!

Its obvious he isn't the guy. They will not fire him until it looks really bad, until the team quits or after we lose to UGA and bama or  after we lose another bowl. 

Archived