Alabama defense set to have 'come-to-Jesus' meeting

meh130

Bama easily handles decent Colorado State team, but doesn't completely crush them on defense, so "Come to Jesus" meeting is called:

Alabama defense set to have 'come-to-Jesus' meeting

It really is a different universe with different physical laws and a different moral code west of I-65.

Leaked text to the Alabama AD was revealed:

Greg, 

A parking lot full of Dodge Chargers will be returned and the coaches' monkeyshines will be presented to the media if the performance doesn't pick up. 

For the cause, 

SEC Logistics and Compliance Dept                                        

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

Leaked text to the Alabama AD was revealed:

Greg, 

A parking lot full of Dodge Chargers will be returned and the coaches' monkeyshines will be presented to the media if the performance doesn't pick up. 

For the cause, 

SEC Logistics and Compliance Dept                                        

I thought Tua was driving a Hummer...

Just now, KolchakAU85 said:

I thought Tua was driving a Hummer...

On second thought, maybe I heard he was getting a hummer...spelled correctly with no capital H.

40 minutes ago, KolchakAU85 said:

On second thought, maybe I heard he was getting a hummer...spelled correctly with no capital H.

8 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

:thumbsdown:

091117_gif_bearded_fan_med.gif

6 hours ago, KolchakAU85 said:

You'll have to ask his translator.  

Our offensive guys commit unsportsman like conduduct penalties after the play and kill a drive. They are called to the sideline, pointed to where to stand, and given the silent treatment. Not saying I want a control freak prick head like saban, but a little ass chewing after a horrible moment of weakness would be nice. 

10 hours ago, corchjay said:

4 injured LB's until some start getting healthy come to Jesus meetings don't work.  Jesus doesn't care who wins in football.  

You should tell Saban so they don't waste their time. ;)

1 hour ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Since Hummer was discontinued in 2009, they are probably pretty affordable. 

Still gotta put gas in that truck.  

Archived