Roll call Mizzou

WarEagle123

There will be 4 of us coming. Looking forward to the trip. It is a beautiful state and we actually stayed in Columbia when we moved our daughter and son-in-law to Utah last summer. I hope we make a good showing and get lots of things cleaned up for that game. War Eagle!

I will be there.  About a dozen of us going to the game.  My preseason prediction was this game would be Mizzou's only sell out.  I am going to change my prediction to just largest attendance for the season as I don't think Mizzou is going to sell out a single game.  

3 hours ago, WarEagle123 said:

Just trying to get an idea but when is everyone heading to Columbia?  If you need advice on good restaurants etc just let me know

Getting there around noon on game day.  Staying in St Louis and driving over.  Any suggestions on where to park/grab lunch within walking distance of campus would be greatly appreciated.

46 minutes ago, smackydoodle said:

The Mrs and I are heading down from Chicago on Saturday. Our first game since 2011 and last for the foreseeable future.

Anyone have tips on parking such as off-campus shuttles, etc? 

I think they do a shuttle from downtown. Outside of that parking is not great. You can park along stadium or providence and walk. The problem with downtown is finding parking. You can pay $10 and Park in the garages close to the stadium

1 minute ago, WarEagle123 said:

I think they do a shuttle from downtown. Outside of that parking is not great. You can park along stadium or providence and walk. The problem with downtown is finding parking. You can pay $10 and Park in the garages close to the stadium

You can park in any of the city garages downtown. Broadway diner is great for lunch. Might be packed. Billiards on Broadway for a burger. Shiloh on Broadway is good. Shakespeare's has the best pizza in town but it will be packed as well. You can walk to campus from downtown. It's a little bit of a walk. About the same as the walk from toomers to Jordan hare 

47 minutes ago, WarEagle123 said:

Cool thanks for the info! 

Live in KC now. Going with a group including Mizzou and Auburn fans. The Mizzou fans have started asking if they can sell their tickets. If you think some Auburn fans are down on our team....have some chats with Mizzou fans while tailgating. Instead of smack talk I imagine both fanbases trying to outdo each other on how bad their team is. 

The wife and I are going to make to trip from KC over.  We still have not bought tickets yet (Waiting for them to keep dropping on stubhub).   I agree with @WDEKC on their fan base.   I work with a lot of MU grads and they have mailed it in for the season....   

20 minutes ago, CGM4AU said:

The wife and I are going to make to trip from KC over.  We still have not bought tickets yet (Waiting for them to keep dropping on stubhub).   I agree with @WDEKC on their fan base.   I work with a lot of MU grads and they have mailed it in for the season....   

Looks like you can get some pretty good seats in the $25 range. Wouldn't be surprised to see that get down to about $15 closer to kickoff.

My fiance and I were planning on coming up for the game but there's a bit too much going on now for us to make it. I have a cousin attending Mizzou so it was going to be nice to see her. :/

9 hours ago, WarEagle123 said:

You can park in any of the city garages downtown. Broadway diner is great for lunch. Might be packed. Billiards on Broadway for a burger. Shiloh on Broadway is good. Shakespeare's has the best pizza in town but it will be packed as well. You can walk to campus from downtown. It's a little bit of a walk. About the same as the walk from toomers to Jordan hare 

Thanks for the info! We are staying at an airbnb in Columbia somewhere. I don't know. We left that to our friends to figure out. Hopefully, we will get there early enough to look around the campus and enjoy some tailgating somewhere. Looking forward to it!

To all Auburn Fans attending the Auburn at Missouri game on Saturday, Sept. 23

Here is some helpful information as you travel to Columbia, Mo.

1 hour ago, lionheartkc said:

To all Auburn Fans attending the Auburn at Missouri game on Saturday, Sept. 23

Here is some helpful information as you travel to Columbia, Mo.

To piggyback on this info. The team will arrive at the holiday inn select at 5:45 Friday evening. 2200 Intersate 70 dr sw 

I just checked StubHub again this morning and you can get tickets for $12 plus fee.   That must mean that their crowd will be thin?

Archived