I'd rather be an Auburn Fan than a fan of.....

Auskip

Nebraska.  They're off to a 1-2 start including the weekend's lost to Northern Illinois.  It's tough to see such a once proud program in such dire straights.  I'm sure that their fans are jumping off the cliff.  Since there's quite a few other teams out there that are objectively in worse shape than ours right now,  let's have some fun and look around to see who has browner grass than we do.

How 'bout you?  Who would you add to this list?

9 minutes ago, Auskip said:

Nebraska.  They're off to a 1-2 start including the weekend's lost to Northern Illinois.  It's tough to see such a once proud program in such dire straights.  I'm sure that their fans are jumping off the cliff.  Since there's quite a few other teams out there that are objectively in worse shape than ours right now,  let's have some fun and look around to see who has browner grass than we do.

The Curse of Frank Solich is active at Nebraska

Staying in the SEC in no particular order:

1. LSU - Ole Miss was nuts for hiring Yaw Yaw as HC.  LSU doubled down on that nuttiness.

2.  Arkansas - Fat Boy is a out of his league in the SEC.

3.  Ole Miss - nothing needs to be said.

4. Texas A&M - Sumlin has proven to be very average.

wde

27 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

Staying in the SEC in no particular order:

1. LSU - Ole Miss was nuts for hiring Yaw Yaw as HC.  LSU doubled down on that nuttiness.

2.  Arkansas - Fat Boy is a out of his league in the SEC.

3.  Ole Miss - nothing needs to be said.

4. Texas A&M - Sumlin has proven to be very average.

wde

Coaching is why the Big 10 is the new beast conference in college football and not the SEC.

35 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

Coaching is why the Big 10 is the new beast conference in college football and not the SEC.

They have good coaches but they're by no means the beast conference. 

2 hours ago, Auskip said:

Lebron

SEC...I get tired of people telling me I need to pull for an SEC team when they go up against another conference, because I'm an auburn fan.  There is only one SEC team I'm loyal to, don't care what the rest do.  This "SEC, SEC, SEC" chant makes me want to :banghead:

I feel the same about the SEC network.  It is pathetic.  A lot of useless programming like Paul Finebaum.  Only worth watching when an auburn game is on.

Rocky Top.  

No fruit sucks like the big orange...in fact, everything about that program sucks.  I assume Doug Dickey retired so as not to be mentioned in the same breath as our own Jay Jacobs.  That guy did long term damage, not to mention nearly bankrupting them.

Image result for no fruit sucks like the big orange meme

Couldn't resist adding this to the thread:

"I have a tremendous home. I think (wife Dee) still likes me. I used to rely on my dog, Rudy, when I got home. I knew Rudy just wanted to go for a walk. He was glad to see me. Rudy's not around anymore. But Dee is pretty consistent."

Beleaguered Nebraska coach Mike Riley, on dealing with fallout from his failure.

uat. Period. I do not care how many championships they win. ???????????

17 hours ago, WarTim said:

uat. Period. I do not care how many championships they win.???????????

Didn't you mean "claim" ?;)

Archived