Auburn vs. Missouri Prediction

tbone1430

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think misary can score. Defense shut out one team and I think we will do the same without gifting them a TD from the offense

Aubur-42

Misary- 0

War Eagle

Just a hunch, but Im interested to see how this week plays out.   Whites dismissal, Cowart quitting and Missouri getting embarrassed last week.   I see a close game and if things have fallen apart in the locker room, a loss.   Hopefully, all this drama has rallied the team together and we see a different team

52-14.  AU.  They get a score early and one late in game against backups.   I am with Bird though I want a shutout and if we have a chance late in the game I want us to go for the shutout.  That would give our defense even more confidence heading into some tough SEC games.

13 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

Fightin' Guses: 27, BumbleBees: 16

Now this is concerning to me if you are serious.

wde

Auburn 42, Mizzou 10

Auburn rushes for 275, passes for 300, the AU defense plays with serious intentions, the O-line has their best game of the year, 0 turnovers on offense, Stidham takes a seat in the 4th quarter with 4 td passes and Willis gets his first game action. 

This game determines our trajectory. If we lose, it'll be 17-14 and the season gets ugly in a hurry. Looking at 2012 type year. Only 3 or 4 wins left on the schedule.

However, I don't think we lose- I'm on the upswing side of the forum:

AU- 35, better offense but still room to grow.

Mizzou- 0, lights out defense.

26-10 Auburn. Just don't believe in the offense right now. I'll be happy to be proven wrong about the offense, but a struggling OL in both run blocking and pass protection makes me think we struggle to sustain drives and stay out of obvious passing downs. Hopefully, our defense can weather the passing attack we will see and we can pressure Lock into a few mistakes.

Archived