Auburn vs. Missouri Prediction

tbone1430

19 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

15-0 AU. Carson gets back on track this weekend. The Gus Bus rolls on. 

Please...that's 2 TDs and a 2 pt conversion...all via the new and improved Kam Cat

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, AU80cruiser said:

Been thinking the same thing

There's a difference between being a good coordinator and good head coach... ask me how I know.

I'm going to be optimistic  here: AU 31 MO 17.  

Just feel like the receivers and the line really try to overcome the lack luster performance from last week. Besides, it's week 4 and time for the O to start clicking.

I have been down as anyone on our coaches but I honestly think some things will come together this week. I think it will wind up something like 41-10. 5 TD's and 2 FG's for the good guys. If Stidham can keep making accurate throws and our running game helps it may get the offense clicking. 

Based on talent: AU 41 MO 10

Based on how we been playing:  AU 13 MO 10 in OT

But really who knows based on how inept our offense has looked and how bad their defense has looked.  I couldn't argue with anything anyone threw out there.  It's just a total crapshoot.  

Against arguably the worst team in the SEC, and maybe the 3rd worst team on our schedule, AU continues to improve with a better game plan and execution on offense.

24 - 10

We need to build some momentum going into next week vs. Miss State.  41-10 for the good guys should do it.

If we leave the game still searching for our identity on offense, it may be another ugly game.  Somewhere around 17-10, Auburn. 

I hate to give two score predictions but I guess that is what this season has lead to.  Indecisiveness.

30-20 AU

we'll probably continue to have some turnovers and poor offensive drives that will put our defense in some bad positions, but as the game goes on we wear down a mis-matched Missouri and pull out a decent win. 

On 9/20/2017 at 10:24 AM, austudnt23 said:

52-14.  AU.  They get a score early and one late in game against backups.   I am with Bird though I want a shutout and if we have a chance late in the game I want us to go for the shutout.  That would give our defense even more confidence heading into some tough SEC games.

Well lookie here....nice one 23..1 point off

On 9/21/2017 at 0:24 AM, austudnt23 said:

52-14.  AU.  They get a score early and one late in game against backups.   I am with Bird though I want a shutout and if we have a chance late in the game I want us to go for the shutout.  That would give our defense even more confidence heading into some tough SEC games.

Someone got ahold of Biff's sports almanac

On 9/20/2017 at 8:24 AM, austudnt23 said:

Good prediction!!

Archived