Auburn vs. Missouri Prediction

tbone1430

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

44-10 offense has some good plays that gives us hope. JS has his best game with only 1 int. and 2 sacks, and 3 hurries. The o-line jells and looks more like what it should in terms of good run and pass blocking. JS throws for 298 yards 22 out of 29  passes.  Bubba picks up 129 yards with an average of 5.75 yards per carry. KJ picks up 89 yards with an average of 6.1 ypg.  Sal and Nate Craig along with Kyle Davis make some nice catches. We pick up 305 rushing yards. We pick up over 600 yards of offense.

We hold Mizzou to a total of 264 yards of which a good deal of it happens in the 4th quarter.

2 hours ago, ThereGoesDavis said:

19-10 Aub. Our defense shines once again. Our offense moves the ball well, but continues it's issues in the redzone. 

This is the way I see it too.  For the last couple of years auburn has been horrible converting TDs in the redzone.  I haven’t seen anything yet to give me confidence that they’ve found the answer to this problem.

Hard to lose this game. The Mizzu defense is horrible. We need to use rb's other than Pettway and KJ. JS still needs to get rid of the ball sooner and the receivers need to shed the db's quicker. I seem us winning either

42-10 if things click and no turnovers

22-14 if we continue like we have so far this season. 

I'm clearly on the Gus skeptic side but I do think we start to see some improvement this week.  As much as I am frustrated with Gus I think we still have enough talent to be in a good spot come Amen Corner.  So, let it begin at Mizzou!!

AU 45

Mo 14

I hate starting threads so I'm posting here:

update on injuries:

slayton (low ankle sprain) returned to practice and looks good. Already cutting on the ankle. Probable for sat.

james (neck sprain/"stinger") participated in practice limited. Usually if free of symptoms for another 24 hrs could return to full participation. Questionable for sat.

Davidson (knee sprain) primarily held out for rest. Probable for sat.

wde!

2 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

I hate starting threads so I'm posting here:

update on injuries:

slayton (low ankle sprain) returned to practice and looks good. Already cutting on the ankle. Probable for sat.

james (neck sprain/"stinger") participated in practice limited. Usually if free of symptoms for another 24 hrs could return to full participation. Questionable for sat.

Davidson (knee sprain) primarily held out for rest. Probable for sat.

wde!

Thanks for the update.  Good info as usual.

On Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 4:50 PM, bigbird said:

US:  45

them: 0

I want a shutout!

Me too. I think I will stop predicting it though.  We always seem to give up a cheap score.  I think Lock beats our DBs at least once. Maybe they get a FG from a shanked punt. Good thing is we are +2 in turnover margin on the road, while putrid at home.  We get a couple of quick scores in a matter of mins to take the air out of the Mizzou.

48-10 Auburn

I got us blowing em out, had us struggling to Mercer and realistically losing to Clemson, but the team is still playing with a fire that hasn't yet been extinguished and I think they'll be trying to get up for a potential top 10 matchup with Miss State. Missouri's season might already be over as that gimmick air raid offense just can't move the ball against anyone who matters. I got a 30 point dub for Auburn with 3 turnovers (!!!!), a Malik (not Miller) appearance, and 2 field goals.

Archived