Auburn vs. Missouri Prediction

tbone1430

On 9/20/2017 at 10:24 AM, austudnt23 said:

52-14.  AU.  They get a score early and one late in game against backups.   I am with Bird though I want a shutout and if we have a chance late in the game I want us to go for the shutout.  That would give our defense even more confidence heading into some tough SEC games.

dang

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/20/2017 at 11:24 AM, austudnt23 said:

52-14.  AU.  They get a score early and one late in game against backups.   I am with Bird though I want a shutout and if we have a chance late in the game I want us to go for the shutout.  That would give our defense even more confidence heading into some tough SEC games.

Ok, I guess you're more of an Auburn insider than I originally thought.  Good job.  What do you have for next week?

Interesting to see what the folks said before the game.....consensus seemed to be a 2-3 TD game..   Seems there would be more appreciation for what AU did  considering the actual spread...but not on this forum of course. .   

1 hour ago, AU64 said:

Interesting to see what the folks said before the game.....consensus seemed to be a 2-3 TD game..   Seems there would be more appreciation for what AU did  considering the actual spread...but not on this forum of course. .   

I had just commented to my brother that the forum was much less active when we win.  Kind of strange?

12 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

I had just commented to my brother that the forum was much less active when we win.  Kind of strange?

You see that too?! I was thinking this very same damn thing. Why is it so quiet in here ? Lol. We won in dominant fashion . People should be excited for this weekend .

15 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

1 minute ago, DAG said:

You see that too?! I was thinking this very same damn thing. Why is it so quiet in here ? Lol. We won in dominant fashion . People should be excited for this weekend .

I mean our second team could defeat Missouri. 

16 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Because everyone is an expert when we lose, silly.  :poke:

On 9/20/2017 at 10:24 AM, austudnt23 said:

Impressive. 

5 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I mean our second team could defeat Missouri. 

What's that got to do with the above statements though ?

34 minutes ago, DAG said:

What's that got to do with the above statements though ?

Well, I don’t know to take from that game other than we improved ball security. I’m not sure if Mercer would lose to Missouri.

Archived